Recent content by Cosmourning🌳🪓

1. Cosmourning🌳🪓

Other A station that buffs weapons so that old weapons are viable during end game

I think a station that boosts damage or the goblin tinkerer permanently boosting damage would be sick, making older weapons better. It would boost damage based on its base damage so it becomes stronger, making prehardmode or early hardmode weapons usable post game. Ex. Boosting the skyfracture...
  2. Cosmourning🌳🪓

Hey Red, do you think paints will ever be able to change the color of light, light blocks...

Hey Red, do you think paints will ever be able to change the color of light, light blocks produce? I love the idea of being able to paint living fire or torches and the light they produce change color too. I think it could be a really cool addition. Much love to the team from Michigan.
  3. Cosmourning🌳🪓

AHHHHBSNSNEND THAT LOOK SO SICK

AHHHHBSNSNEND THAT LOOK SO SICK
  4. Cosmourning🌳🪓

Other What if paints changed colors of ambient light from sources?

I think it would be really neat if you could paint torches, campfires, lamps, living fire, ect. and have the light it produces change with it. I think it would add a lot of customization for decoration and builds.
  5. Cosmourning🌳🪓

Hello folks

Hey, I'm Cosmourning. Terraria is tied with skyrim for my all time favorite game. Ive been playing this game for 10+ years starting with the 360, then the xbox one, but now i play predominantly on the switch. I dream of being a game developer some day and also love 3d design (blender owns my...
  6. Cosmourning🌳🪓

The Great Tree vs Axe War

Im playing both sides baby😈
  7. Cosmourning🌳🪓

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Finally I can get my cheeks clapped by fairie frisk
Back
Top Bottom