Recent content by Patonis

1. Patonis

gemtree growth blocked ?

So i plant my gemcorns as the smart cursor placement suggests (3 tiles space between tree), but a few trees refuse to grow. I have tested this with sleeping in the bed for quite along time and these never grow. Does the treetop of the adjacent trees block them from growing ? If yes, you will...
  2. Patonis

Biomes & Nature Allow Gem Trees to grow next to 'fuzzy' moss like how surface trees can grow next to tall grass.

yeah, this sucks bad then. Cleaning up the fuzz after every planting is to much work.
  3. Patonis

Biomes & Nature Allow Gem Trees to grow next to 'fuzzy' moss like how surface trees can grow next to tall grass.

hmm, gemtrees cant grow on moss ? Wiki is wrong then. Gemcorns "Gemcorns can be planted in the Underground layer or below on Stone, Moss, or any of their biome variants "
  4. Patonis

Working as Designed Torch God's Favor torch swap doesn't work in Ocean (Doesn't convert to Coral torches)

Maybe you misunderstood the wiki. It is only "torch luck" which gets reduced and then set back to a minimum of zero. So this is only about different torches, which affect the player. Wrong placed torch( zero torch luck) + garden gnome is still positive total luck.
  5. Patonis

Tool Terrafirma - Interactive Mapping

@mrkite77 thanks for updating/making that program. I have a small suggestion, which would greatly help and wont require alot coding. Suggestion for Highlight Block feature: Example: You highlight heart statues. Terrafirma then displays in the lower right corner: "heart statue found: 4"...
  6. Patonis

Working as Designed Torch God's Favor torch swap doesn't work in Ocean (Doesn't convert to Coral torches)

ok, i get some of your explanation, but why would i make "xxx coral torches to use throughout the rest world", if 1) i only would use them very rarely for big pools of water and 2) they give negative torch luck in the rest of the world ?
  7. Patonis

PC New wiring items upon 1.4 update

yes, i am interested too. How do you use a door as signal source ?
  8. Patonis

ok, maybe i miss something here and you can give me a clue. Ocean gives you pirate maps, jellyfish necklace, shark fin. So you get abit coral, make 20-30 coral torches and place them at ocean floor and more you dont need. The major part of the game is not ocean, so i dont see that as a concern.
  9. Patonis

Where did you hear that ? This would apply to bone torches for forest/caverns too then.
  10. Patonis

PC new torch feature of v1.4.0.5 bugs

yes, seems like that happened, so i removed that part from main posting. I had normal torches on key 0 and coral torches lower right corner, so i thought the normal selecting rule from top left to bottom right applies ;(
  11. Patonis

ok, thanks, but he is not sure, we have to see, since coral torches exist in sky lakes. This means, they are not totally left out.
  12. Patonis

PC Cheesing the Old One's Army in 1.4 with Boulder Statues.

thanks. oh my bad, sorry. I assumed, they are found in the world, like the other statues.
  13. Patonis

PC Cheesing the Old One's Army in 1.4 with Boulder Statues.

I started Terraria only with V1.4 How rare are boulder statues ?
  14. Patonis

yes, coral torches in sky lake and no coral torches in ocean. Well i assumed the torch swap works for all places. Players get bone torches in dungeon, so bone torches should be placed in cavern too instead of normal torches.
  15. Patonis

Wrong, check my posting. Coral torches get placed inside sky lakes, which makes no sense, since it is not ocean. sorry, Autoselect made my coral torches selected, even though i had normal torches further left/up.
Back
Top Bottom