Recent content by Patriarch

1. Patriarch

EU - Looking for people to play with ^^

Hey there, let me know if you want to play together. Would love to get back into Terraria http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMarkersAreHere/
  2. Patriarch

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

"I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going..."
  3. Patriarch

Video New To The Forums !! Sharing Terraria Video!

Not sure if shameless self promotion is allowed but I know it's frowned upon. Don't take up space in forums where people are having actual discussions about the game. You just end up looking like a total :red: :(
  4. Patriarch

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

More traps please, and the ability to have up/down versions as well. Would LOVE to see a downward ichor trap that spay the debuff on anything that walks underneath. Same for cursed and other debuffs! Chilled would work great for this too
  5. Patriarch

PC Looking for 3 People for New character Expert Mode Playthrough

I'm trying to find a group to do a Hardcore/expert playthrough with, if you're looking down those lines let me know.
  6. Patriarch

Out of curiosity was it successful?
  7. Patriarch

Looking for an expert mode, hosted server with a tight knit group :)

Looking for an expert mode, hosted server with a tight knit group :)
  8. Patriarch

PC The Terrarian Infinite

FR Sent :)
  9. Patriarch

PC The Terrarian Infinite

Patriarch :) If you have trouble finding me (others do too) I can get your steam name in a chat message
  10. Patriarch

Looking for a good player to teach more about the PC version :D

I'm jumping on now so I'll be sure to check for it
  11. Patriarch

Looking for a good player to teach more about the PC version :D

Hey there! Might I ask what platform you're coming from? I normally refer people to the wiki as a great source of information you can freely contribute to but if you're looking for someone to play with that has lots of hours under the belt then by all means :) my steam is Patriarch in case...
  12. Patriarch

I think age has a large degree of correlation towards a person's relative maturity.... you don't see CEO's throwing temper tantrums ;( Anyway would love to play, Steam is Patriarch. My vote is for mediumcore! EDIT: Just saw your limit on number of players :sigh: little late on my part. Let me...
  13. Patriarch

PC New Characters Expert Mode Playthrough

Same here, always down for an expert mode run. Steam name is Patriarch
  14. Patriarch

Mediumcore, Expert playthrough

Looking for a few players, no more than 6 total. for a playthrough described above. The world is about a day old, a minetrack runs from spawn to the base by the coast. The mine has made some progress but zero bosses have been fought yet. Just PM or leave a reply if youre interested, it will...
  15. Patriarch

Was it normal or expert?

Was it normal or expert?
Back
Top Bottom