Recent content by Paul

1. P

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Given that the list is tied to worlds, what about world-specific spawns (e.g. Crawdad, Giant Shelly, Salamander)?
  2. P

Blocks & Decoration Wiring QoL: Rotated Logic Gates

Please add the ability to place rotated logic gates where the lamps are on the bottom or on the sides.
  3. P

PC 24 × 24 Pixel Box Screen w/16 Configurable Animation Frames

I know of no way to make the screen any wider (and am fairly sure it isn't possible). Height of the screen is only limited by world size.
  4. P

PC 24 × 24 Pixel Box Screen w/16 Configurable Animation Frames

Prompted by Us_Danger's demonstration, I made a 24 × 24 Pixel Box screen (with 16 fully configurable animation frames). The overall design works as follows. Each animation frame is configured via a grid of switches. The configuration of each frame is stored for later activation. A counter...
  5. P

6 × 6 (General Purpose) Pixel Box Display

Here's a quick video of it working with some sample animation frames: The one you linked is really interesting though. What I can't figure out is how (e.g.) pixel boxes on the same row are being activated with the same color vertical wire at the same time without triggering all of the...
  6. P

That is not general purpose though because you can't turn on/off an arbitrary set of pixel boxes from a single source.
  7. P

In case anyone is interested, I made a general-purpose 6 × 6 Pixel Box display. It could be expanded in height, but I believe the width is maximum without some means of triggering multiple wires of the same color from the exact same trigger (switch, gate, etc.) with the wires "joining." (The...
Back
Top Bottom