Paulswaffletots
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Has anybody had the problem with items acting like they are the sitting duck's fishing pole like in my profile pic?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Nope. Not really; even then and right now, I have yet to face this anomaly.
    Paulswaffletots
    Paulswaffletots
    I've actually had it occur with several items such as the magic mirror, red dye, and obviously the picksaw but the picksaw was the only that let me fish with it. It just didn't have a bobber so I couldn't catch anything with it.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Mobile is quite interesting with these little quirks; I personally find them charming.
    Hey there, new to the forums, but not new to terraria. sooo what now?
    Reactions: Terrarian24897
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    You're really committing yourself to waiting 3 more years for 1.3 to come out on mobile because of the lazy asses at 505games? Geez, even the wait for 1.2 was so bad, everyone was throwing DEATH THREATS at them! Imagine how much time it'll take for 1.3. Just imagine... At this rate 1.3 will probably never even come anyway. And worst of all: PC is already at 1.3.1, and 1.3.2 is planned to come out fairly soon.
    Paulswaffletots
    Paulswaffletots
    Not really commiting to anything I just won't play til then and it'll be fresh when it comes out lol. I understand how the whole updating pc and then 505games brings it took mobile after forever works. Like I said, not gonna buy terraria a third time lol I'm not one of those people holding their breath for 1.3 on mobile
    DestroyerArcher
    DestroyerArcher
    Just a rager, don't mind them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom