Recent content by Paunescu Adrian Tudor

1. P

tModLoader Monster Expert

Hi , I want to say first that this mod is great , but I keep having an issues where only range weapons get that bonus damage while melee weapons actually deal far less damage the more you level up , i tried removing all mods and it still the same : melee weapon deal less damage when u level up...
  2. P

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

Hi , I want to ask if it's intentionall that on some pickaxes you cannot get Engineered using Auto Reforge Machine. Is it based on pickaxe tier or?And also can you make the lizhard workshop work differently?I would love to have maleable on my tools too (not only accesories , which for some is...
  3. P

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Hey , I got a suggestion for lazy people : make possible to put a Chest above the Conveyer so the obsidian and honey blocks automatically stores themself.Is there a possibility we might see this in-game?or is to hard to actually make it work?(i have no clue how modding works)
  4. P

tModLoader Frec's Addons (Aka the no-fishing-simulator-and-other-stuff-mod)

hey , love your mod but can i request a dumb thing?i love the upgrades for expert items , but i kinda find it annoying that the more it upgrades , the more enemies get friendly.can you make a way to deactivate that so only slimes remain friendly?i know is the dumbest thing you might've heard but...
  5. P

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

mind doing a portable version , where all banners stick to it?i still kinda want to carry it anywhere when necesary while not switching banners and stuff.great job anyway, to great
  6. P

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

thank you for fixing the skyblock incompatibility , i love this mod to much to not have it
  7. P

you need to try it yourself , no fun in spoiling :))
  8. P

any luck with the bug in combination with skyblock's mod?
  9. P

would love that , cuz i love the gladiator armor to not use Vanilla tweaks special for it:)
  10. P

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

i do not how i can test it further that what i did , but whenever i use both of them , when i place dirt , i get sand and money like i used it at extractinator just like in Skyblock , but i don't have the bug when one of the mod(doesn't matter which) is deactivated
  11. P

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I found a bug that Vanilla Tweaks Mod in combo with Skyblock Mod when you use a Dirt block near you , that Dirt Block drops money and Sand Blocks, like you would use it at Extractinator with Skyblock's Mod but I do not know which mod does this , so i will tell the other's mod owner this issue...
  12. P

I found a bug that Vanilla Tweaks Mod in combo with Skyblock Mod when you use a Dirt block near you , that Dirt Block drops money and Sand Blocks, like you would use it at Extractinator with Skyblock's Mod but I do not know which mod does this , so i will tell the other's mod owner this issue...
  13. P

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

i think that might be Magic Storage , the only mod i know alike
  14. P

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

hello , im a fan of your mod and i am curious about something (cheesy question incoming) : can you activate BOTH old and new recipes?
  15. P

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

uhm , the bug is no longer , like now i can properly place statues , idk what it was all about i just started terraria again after a few hours and the bug is no more , even though i restarted this morning the terraria several times...sorry for wasting your time with this , i really thought it...
Back
Top Bottom