Recent content by Pavlexyzq

1. P

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

when will it be updated for 1.4.4
  2. P

Other Biome weapons progression change

I always felt like biome weapons got barely any time to shine , it would be nice to be able to get them for planters fight
  3. P

4 best accessory and weapon of terraria

terraspark is kinda trash tho
  4. P

PC Terraria biomes and mini biomes tier list

Hello , in this thread i will present my biomes and mini biomes tier list This List will consist of 6 tiers: S , A , B , C , D , F . Each biome will be ranked in three categories : - Usefulness ( how good items and resources you can get from it ) - Aestetics ( how much pleasing it is to eyes and...
  5. P

Weapons & Equip Fartmere!

Yeah i know ,it's sad how toilet jokes are still funny to some people,also don't call me sir i am probably younger than you XD
  6. P

Weapons & Equip Fartmere!

honestly we don't need more joke items especially jokes about :red:ting that are somehow still funny to some people
  7. P

Weapons & Equip Ankh Shield rework

After 1.4 update after frozen shield and hero shield were added and it seems like there is less need for ankh shield. Let me explain why. Only usefull debuffs that ankh shield protects from are posioned,bleeding,cursed and chilled ,rest of debuffs are rarely encountered and even when hit by...
  8. P

Weapons & Equip Add the Pocket Mirror to Ankh Charm/Shield

doesnt protect against frozen debuff
  9. P

Weapons & Equip [Labor of Love] Polishing up Summoner

Dude last few updates were mostly summoner oriented,we don't need anymore updates about that class
  10. P

Items Pyramid Crates

that would be kinda useless
  11. P

PC Record your successful Master Mode boss strategies

gladiator set ,featherfall potion ,demon bow(jester arrows),above arena =easy eow for the worthy
  12. P

Items Pyramid Crates

Pyramid crate would be way too op cause both sandstorm and carpet are really strong movement items and the fact that u could get them without searching for pyramid is way too broken,however second suggestion is good.They should be added in desert crate but with lower drop rates so if someone...
  13. P

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Corruption is only for og players 😎
  14. P

Mobile Question about 1.4 system requirements.

You dont need moderator to tell you that its going to run just fine
Back
Top Bottom