Recent content by pbone

1. pbone

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

I am aware of the broken text issues, I'll fix it when I have the time.
  2. pbone

Sure, though note that only 1.4 is receiving updates atm cause time
  3. pbone

Oh! I probably should've mentioned this here earlier, but this mod was released for the 1.4 alpha a while ago and recently received an update. It's workshop page can be found here: Steam Workshop::[1.4 Alpha] pbone's Utilities. Even though the workshop page has a comments section, I highly...
  4. pbone

I'm working on it, though it hasn't been going too smoothly
  5. pbone

tModLoader Summoner Modifiers

I need more details. What item are you trying to reforge and what mods do you have. It works for sure, but you might be experiencing a crossmod issue
  6. pbone

Hm, weird. I'll look into this
  7. pbone

There isn't one, it's functional but not actually implemented
  8. pbone

Yep, instant builders are planned to be re-added eventually. Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot!
  9. pbone

v1.1.5 out! Rather small update, including an item suggested by @Rune Zhevitz, an item suggested by @Candiescence, and some sprite sheet fixes by @Rijam. Super grateful for all your feedback and help, hope you enjoy it! Changelog on main post as always.
  10. pbone

No unlimited fishing rods, but you can enable infinite buffs at a certain potion amount (ie, if you have 30 swiftness potions, you have infinite swiftness), and you can store them in your piggy bank, safe, or defenders forge. Also note what I said before about extensible inventory: you can...
  11. pbone

Wow, thanks for the fixes! As for the attack, that might be because it's sheeted for a melee attack but uses a magic attack. Combination storage item sounds like a great idea too. Thanks!
  12. pbone

Blockswap can cause some weird things with blocks, but I tested it myself and it still worked fine. To pinpoint the issue, I'd recommend first making a new character and trying to use it. If that works, it's probably an accessory or other piece of equipment on your old character that causes the...
  13. pbone

I'll fix the change log link, forgot to change it after I changed some file structure on the GitHub. Do you have the blockswap mod, by any chance?
  14. pbone

tModLoader Summoner Modifiers

v1.0.1 out! Very minor bug fix that makes it properly detect calamity weapons as summon weapons.
  15. pbone

Thanks for all your feedback! Opinions are super important for any kind of development, and these help a lot. 1. Some item for large scale terraforming would be great to have, I'll consider it for sure. 2. That shouldn't be too hard to do, also a great idea. 3. It not only works in your...
Back
Top Bottom