Recent content by Pedrorc94

1. Pedrorc94

**REPORTED** [Mac] Armor-related visual effects cause significant frame rate drops

@nightintunisia I have indeed, and still the same frame rate issue :(. I know the issue is the effects with the armors, but I understand the development issue. @Leinfors another question, are you working on a native version of Terraria for M1 Macs, or just gonna leave it for Intel Macs (and for...
  2. Pedrorc94

Mac Terraria on Mac being laggy

Hi No update on this yet. I was hoping it was gonna be fixed in 1.4.1.2 but the issue persist. :( I think be better wait for Hytale to be released before this issue is fixed lol
  3. Pedrorc94

**REPORTED** [Mac] Armor-related visual effects cause significant frame rate drops

I'm hoping that they still working on it because on the update that dropped today (1.4.1.2) I still have frame rate issues with those armors. Thanks in advance! :D
  4. Pedrorc94

The Adamantite armor has the same issue, because it also has a certain visual effect around the armor. @Sigma90 here's an example of the Hallowed. Also its seems that the set bonus (Shadow Dodge) is not being activated when putting the entire Hallowed armor. I reported that here. Thanks a lot!
  5. Pedrorc94

Mac Terraria on Mac being laggy

hi, mac users are having frame drops when using certain armors with visual effects (like the hallowed armor). More info here https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/frame-rate-drop-after-using-certain-armor-also-armors-set-bonus-effects-dont-take-effect.98893/...
  6. Pedrorc94

lol we keep having the same issue :( tb: Mac - Frame rate issues on macOS: bestiary, mannequins and some armor sets
  7. Pedrorc94

Mac Frame rate drop after using certain armor. Also armors set bonus effects don't take effect

Hi I play Terraria on mi 2017 Macbook Pro (OS 10.15.7). Since 1.4, I have significant frame drops when I equip and armor with some type of on screen effect, like the Hallowed Armor. I'm uploading a video showing the frame rate. Also the Hallowed armor full set effect doesn't apply. I'm seeing...
  8. Pedrorc94

Mac Frame rate issues on macOS: bestiary, mannequins and some armor sets

You know, I just realize about the armor effects and its true. Effects does cause frame drops. I removed the Adamantite armor and the frame rate were normal again. Will try the vanity item slot. Thanks!
  9. Pedrorc94

Mac Frame rate issues on macOS: bestiary, mannequins and some armor sets

Had the same issue with the Bestiary, Can't tell about the other ones. Did you have any Frame rate drop when the Slime Rain event occured? Thanks!
  10. Pedrorc94

Mac Slime Rain caused Frame rate issue in game (1.4.0.5)

I had the first Slime Rain Event in hardcore mode (i have not beat any of the Hardcore bosses yet). Until this event, I didn't have any issue with Frame rate within the game. When the event started, the whole game started to get laggy. It's weird because in 1.3.5 I didn't have any issue with any...
Back
Top Bottom