Recent content by Pencilshaved

1. Pencilshaved

I mean, there had to be SOMEONE submitting it late, right? It just happened to be me.

I mean, there had to be SOMEONE submitting it late, right? It just happened to be me.
  2. Pencilshaved

...so I guess I'm 1.5 hours late? I'm banking on the "if made in time." [SPOILER]

...so I guess I'm 1.5 hours late? I'm banking on the "if made in time."
  3. Pencilshaved

PC Armored Skeletons in Underground Crimson

I've had a few Armored Skeletons spawn in the underground Crimson, so it is possible. However, the variety of Crimson enemies (which all seem to have pretty high spawn rates) get priority, so Armored Skeletons don't spawn as much as they normally would.
  4. Pencilshaved

HELP - Slime Statue and Immortality System.

It also depends on what boss you're fighting. The Moon Lord's damage is separate from all other damage types in the game, so his attacks will actually ignore the invincibility frames you get by taking damage from enemies like slimes.
  5. Pencilshaved

Spawn Point Not Working

Do you have any pictures? For a Bed to work as a spawn point, it has to be in an enclosed space where enemies cannot spawn and the space immediately above the bed isn't obstructed. If you've removed (or actuated) any blocks, removed walls, or placed blocks directly above the bed, it probably...
  6. Pencilshaved

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

I'm pretty sure this is what he did: 1. The outermost (red) roof is just a row of regular blocks, two blocks thick and hammered on both sides. 2. Under that, there is a row of blocks just 1 block thick. For lack of a better way to describe it, it's hammered so that the sloped side of the block...
  7. Pencilshaved

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

If it helps at all to have more exact distances: I was messing around with the sensor and it looks like there can be 10 blocks of vertical space or just under 2 blocks of horizontal space between you and the sensor and it will still go off.
  8. Pencilshaved

How do I make this?

The roof might be painted purple, but maybe that's just the lighting. The glass is mixed with Blue Stained Glass. The banners are a variant that spawn in Pyramids. The house is resting on regular granite (what you get before crafting it into the Smooth variant). Hope this helps!
  9. Pencilshaved

Weapons & Equip Spinning Tops: The Cousin of the Yo-Yo

I'm trying to wrap my head around how these weapons would actually work. It sounds like they're...some sort of cross between Spiky Balls and Minions?
  10. Pencilshaved

Portfolio/Multi-Topic [Sprites] Bee Expansion

The arrows are nice, though, in case you don't want to always use the Bee's Knees. There's also a new recipe for Beenades, but it's okay, because it's different and I like yours a bit more.
  11. Pencilshaved

Portfolio/Multi-Topic [Sprites] Bee Expansion

I'm not sure if you're aware, or if you just haven't updated the post yet, but there already is a bee weapon for Rangers. And the Hive Wand seems expensive for a building tool. Other than that, I like this. It's a short and sweet (like honey!) suggestion.
  12. Pencilshaved

I recently discovered there's no Sandstone Slab Wall. Why?

I recently discovered there's no Sandstone Slab Wall. Why?
  13. Pencilshaved

Pencilshaved's Terraria Drawings!

Wow. It's been a while! Hopefully it hasn't been too long... I have some long-overdue images to add to the thread.
  14. Pencilshaved

Super build Thread!

These all look pretty nice, but why create a separate thread for every single build? Wouldn't it be better to just put them all on one thread?
  15. Pencilshaved

CC Creation Compendium #31

ALSO alternatively, you could use TinyPic, which doesn't require you to create an account. Don't worry, every entry gets featured.
Back
Top Bottom