Recent content by Pengak

1. Pengak

Potat#9849

Potat#9849
  2. Pengak

a friend showed me that too, so i did that and now i have them, and omnir and obsidian.

a friend showed me that too, so i did that and now i have them, and omnir and obsidian.
  3. Pengak

is there a way you could update gamelauncher to work, if it still does work with modern terraria...

is there a way you could update gamelauncher to work, if it still does work with modern terraria (1.3.5) it doesn't for me. I want to play necro and original avalon so so so bad right now
  4. Pengak

Are you still working on Avalon, if so please respond. It's the best mod to exist in any game.

Are you still working on Avalon, if so please respond. It's the best mod to exist in any game.
  5. Pengak

My normal windows antivirus thing detected it as a threat to my PC, but it did that with...

My normal windows antivirus thing detected it as a threat to my PC, but it did that with everything else, probably just because it's an unknown developer.
  6. Pengak

THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.
  7. Pengak

Ok, i'll keep this page up for alerts .

Ok, i'll keep this page up for alerts .
  8. Pengak

The error message was because I didn't downgrade my terraria thingy to 1.3.4, and I still can't...

The error message was because I didn't downgrade my terraria thingy to 1.3.4, and I still can't find out how to open the steam console
  9. Pengak

It said to send something to the modder, as in an error.

It said to send something to the modder, as in an error.
Back
Top Bottom