Recent content by Penumbral

1. Penumbral

tModLoader Terrorborn mod

Updated the forums page with some spoilers from our upcoming update, all of which have already been posted in our discord server. :D I'm gonna try to be active in posting stuff on this thread from now on lol
  2. Penumbral

The mod has officially been released, I hope you all enjoy it! :D
  3. Penumbral

It hasn't been scrapped, but rather saved for later in favor of fleshing out the currently existing points in progression. The plan was always to actually have multiple post-ML bosses, but that's gonna take a while. Necromancer/Soul Reaper was scrapped entirely though and will be moved to its...
  4. Penumbral

We do plan on adding some more interesting functions to the dualscythes, yeah. You'll be able to unlock new styles of how they can be used and swap between different functions.
  5. Penumbral

Nah, although we do have similar sources of inspiration. (for example, we both use certain elements from HK, such as ability unlocks and the like + arena bosses). So yeah, I can see how you could think that, but really we just have similar design philosophies I guess.
  6. Penumbral

By the fact that it's spinning, sure I guess. Although thorium didn't exactly create spinning weapons, they're a thing in vanilla as well. (See: Sky Dragon's Fury) Dualscythes are likely going to be reworked at some point, not sure if it'll be before release though.
  7. Penumbral

Edited the link, it should work now.
  8. Penumbral

tModLoader Penumbral's Temperatures and Weathers mod

~Penumbral's Temperatures and Weathers mod~ Might get it's own discord at some point, but if you want to chat about it, you can on my main discord here in the dedicated channel Ever wanted to freeze to death in Terraria? No!? Too bad! The Temperatures and Weather mod adds in to the game...
  9. Penumbral

Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

I'd just like to say that I absolutely love this Texture Pack! If you have the time, could you perhaps add some sort of "pixel" font that looks 8-bit? I would love it if you could do that.
  10. Penumbral

Hm... not sure what is happening then. Is it just saying that the invite is invalid, or is there smth else happening?
  11. Penumbral

Done! Thanks for letting me know :)
  12. Penumbral

yes, it's linked near the top at "Join our Discord"
  13. Penumbral

Game Mechanics Please make the level of zoom consistent on resolutions

Yes, I 100% agree with this. There is no good reason players shouldn't even have the choice of zooming out more.
  14. Penumbral

Updated the post with some of our boss soundtracks! Check them out if you're interested, they're linked in the bosses section.
  15. Penumbral

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

I'm speechless, literally speechless. This is incredible!
Back
Top Bottom