Recent content by Pepperyena

1. Pepperyena

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Obsidian Armor is broken. It can be obtained before Bee Armor, and completely outclasses it. It's even arguably better than most Hardmode summoner sets, only being surpassed by Spooky and Stardust. My suggestion? Nerf Obsidian Armor's damage bonus, and/or give a couple buffs to the Hardmode...
  2. Pepperyena

tModLoader Potion Charms

Thank you for taking all this into consideration. I have another problem of a... different matter entirely. It's not a technical issue with your mod, but rather... Well... The Charm of Sharpening requires 5 Sharpening Stations, correct? Out of all placeable, right-clickable buffs, this is the...
  3. Pepperyena

tModLoader Potion Charms

My impression of Potion Charms so far... A bit buggy, might need work in a few areas, but it otherwise does its job. A few observations... • The toggle hotbar at the top of the screen is a fixed size and doesn't scale with resolution. It's very wide, so wide screen playstyles are needed or the...
  4. Pepperyena

tModLoader Potion Charms

I took one of the charms (Mining Charm) out of my inventory to try and throw it on the ground, as an item. It simply vanished when I did this. Multiplayer. Is this intended? I'll have to craft another one now.
  5. Pepperyena

tModLoader Antiaris

Well, yes, but what if you run out of those materials? What if the player dies to him? There should be a failsafe in place to allow renewable summoning of this boss if you run out of charged crystals or mirror shards.
  6. Pepperyena

tModLoader Potion Charms

Do the buffs granted by the charms interfere with the buff cap at all, or are they independent of that, technically allowing more than 22 buffs at once?
  7. Pepperyena

tModLoader Antiaris

Despite my previous... experiences... with this mod, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the Tower Keeper fight. It was quite nice all around, and that attack near the end was very difficult to dodge. I think... The only thing I don't like about it is that you need Shadow Charged Crystals and...
  8. Pepperyena

tModLoader Antiaris

...Apparently the Magical Amulet does some strange things when it kills you.
  9. Pepperyena

tModLoader Antiaris

I have no words. Mods: Thorium, Antiaris, Boss Checklist, Magic Storage, Recipe Browser World: Large, Corruption
  10. Pepperyena

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hmm... This might seem nitpicky, but I think Marine Kelp Planter Boxes shouldn't need a block to be placed on. Every other Planter Box acts exactly like a platform. Edit: To add on to this, you also can't harvest Marine Kelp on a planter box with the Staff of Regrowth.
  11. Pepperyena

tModLoader Antiaris

...Alright, that's fair. The experience just completely shocked me and my partner, that's all. x3 If you're fixing things in the next patch, may I suggest reducing the amount of time the Enchanted Armor's daggers appear on screen? Sometimes they fly halfway across the map and break pots (or...
  12. Pepperyena

tModLoader Antiaris

Wow. Okay... What the hell just happened? zadum4ivii, you have some SERIOUS explaining to do. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470088824954028043/492985838922235921/unknown.png This is a terrible screenshot, because it was taken in the middle of a panic, but... Antlion Queen is bugged...
  13. Pepperyena

tModLoader Magic Storage

Whoa... Is there anyone using this mod that ISN'T having problems? oo;; I'm using the mod with Thorium, Antiaris, Boss Checklist, and Recipe Browser. So far I haven't run into any issues, even on multiplayer, but after reading this thread I'm starting to worry...
  14. Pepperyena

tModLoader Antiaris

About Robbers... Their sprite is also a bit janky and off-centered. I think this might be because of their gun. The Support Stave seems too powerful because it acts sort of like a Shiny Stone at the beginning of the game. As long as you're able to stand still and regenerate mana, you can...
  15. Pepperyena

tModLoader Antiaris

After playing this mod for a bit, I have some critique - particularly for some of the things I encountered very early on. • The grammar is atrocious. Item tooltips, NPC dialogue, and everything else related to the mod are all very messy. For example, is it 'Ligneous Bow' or 'Lingeous Bow'? I'm...
Back
Top Bottom