Recent content by Peril

1. Peril

Terraria lag (clocked out at 30fps)

I have another thing xd In the details tab on file administrator (when you are on terraria) search "terraria.exe" , right click and put "Set affinity" and uncheck cpu 0 (I saw it in this [SOLVED] Framerate issues on capable computer :: Terraria General Discussions) While searching that...
  2. Peril

Casual The "_____, Change my Mind" Thread

My classmates disagree with me when i say that so idk
  3. Peril

Terraria lag (clocked out at 30fps)

Maybe runner achievement? Frame skiping? idk
  4. Peril

Humorous I choked with a egg yolk

I almost died Really humorous!?!?
  5. Peril

Casual Let's delve into our minds, and speak of all our dreams!

I had a dream where 2 glowing red eyes watched me while i was at sleep, i couldn't do anything , i wasen't going to do anything
  6. Peril

Which games have you always wanted to play but you can’t because (reasons)

Nucler throne because...Money
  7. Peril

Casual The "_____, Change my Mind" Thread

My classmates think i'm homosexual (and they are homophobics too), change my mind
  8. Peril

Quick Poll

Orange Apple hurt my teeth
  9. Peril

Items Grinding for really rare items is tedious , so ¡Fix it!

Well , you would still need to grind , but not as much because you would need a lot of intermediate to encounter items a craft them but yeah , maybe by a little bit removes grinding And about the 3rd one , i agree , well mostly , but the 2nd solution in the 3rd is maybe better(?) , for me atleast
  10. Peril

I don't want to be that guy but Actually i wan't to make grinding better and not remove it btw please say what is bad with the explanation so i can fix it xd
  11. Peril

Oh yeah , fishing is the worst thing in the game , So arguably so xd
  12. Peril

I actually tried to do that one first , then i gave up because ... fishing But ankh shield has all of it igredients (without counting the shields) a dropping chance of 1% . They are equally as painful to craft
  13. Peril

Yeah farms are great but... tedious to do and i can't afk because i actually wan't to play terraria xd And about the other thing , ye but with so much different accesories and enemies is kinda tEdIouS All your points are good tho
  14. Peril

That's a pretty good idea ! (Second one) but it goes up what certain amount? 0.5%? And in expert mode ? I hope they fix loot chances in the final update to terraria , if not , it would be disappointing , and your idea is perfect for that!
  15. Peril

Problems ¿Did you ever tried to do an ankh shield? If yes , you probably suffered a lot , but like a lot , maybe even just giving off ¿But why? Grinding (Luck based) If you don't know about grinding is : F***** doing the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN hoping to god that you get what you...
Back
Top Bottom