Recent content by perplexingPariah

1. perplexingPariah

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

I LOVE THIS ALL SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING TERRARIA WILL REMAIN MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME, HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. perplexingPariah

Terraria Graphic Novel - Book One, Issue One Orders Now Open!

Oh my gosh I am SO excited!! I'm purchasing the 4-bundle to all be shipped in December! Is there a way to change the address if, for some reason, I move before that? >_<
  3. perplexingPariah

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

All these updates just make me so hyped up for the update! Thank you for all you guys do...!!! Terraria has been my favorite game for over a decade!
  4. perplexingPariah

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO more furniture sets!! Love the game! Thank you so much for this update. You guys work so hard!
  5. perplexingPariah

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

I'm just glad I didn't lose anything important because it mostly crashed on loading maps when switching characters. I never got a crashlog (like you mentioned in your topic) so I didn't really know what to do until I read through this thread! :) And as for the FAQ, there's always going to be...
  6. perplexingPariah

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Oh thank you for this fix - I was going through this thread to see if this was a reoccurring problem because my Terraria kept crashing. :( Might I suggest putting this in your troubleshooting tab in the very first post? Also, thanks for your work! This is really neat and easy to use.
  7. perplexingPariah

PC 1.3.0.5

Thanks for all your hard work RE-LOGIC team! ^_^ I'm enjoying the 1.3 update very much!
  8. perplexingPariah

Casual Are we alone? Maybe. Maybe not.

I think if you're interested in exobiology, you've probably heard about the Fermi Paradox.
Back
Top Bottom