Recent content by PeTaki

1. P

tAPI MiraiMai's Tweaks and Overhauls

Are you still playing/modding Terraria? Your mods were the best in my opinion, and I really miss their function in 1.3.1 :( And tModLoader is working quite well now in multiplayer too, so I think the API wouldn't be a problem.
  2. P

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Everything is turned off, except for the accessory mod.. I don't really know what should i do :(
  3. P

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

I have a "small" problem on my server :( With a fresh r15 install and the base mod+accessory (no more mods), only one player can join my server. Doesnt matter who, but only one player at a time. The second player's tAPI simply closes with the "tAPI.exe stopped working" error :/ We tried to...
  4. P

After you finish the game 3-4 times in a row, it is boring:D These mods give you a little extra and make the game last longer.
  5. P

Perfect idea ;) The first thing i'll do is downloading Shockah's Accessory Slots+ :D
  6. P

Maybe the helmets should need an equal worth vanilla helmet/helmets to craft(one helmet for visor, two for navigator)? Not so realistic, but works :( And the vanity function doesnt needed anymore. I usually used the best helmet that i could afford, so always tried to gather the materials for...
  7. P

My favorite were the Accessories pack and the Headgears :happy: These helmets were awesome! Will you release the incomplete "???" pack in different pieces, or at the end, when everything is written? What if you could only swim with 50-75% speed when drowning? Different from this, the speed of...
  8. P

Do you want to port the Never Enough Mods too? I can't wait for them :( Me and my girlfriend are waiting for these mods to start playing Terraria again, because the vanilla game is boring :/ :(
Back
Top Bottom