Recent content by peter12345678

1. P

Mobile Connection error (offline)

Sign out of your Google account while offline
  2. P

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Something else that happened since new patch, this has happened twice. Last week it popped up on when selecting character that it could not be loaded because it was made on a newer version. I was annoyed, but decided to try a new summoned run any way, today the same thing happened. I hope there...
  3. P

Loki every time I open terrarium it has to be online or it crashes ,kindle fire 10. If offline, I last 2 mins before crashing
  4. P

I bought terraria on my kindle fire hd10 last week, today I tried to play on my character and it popped up saying my character was created on a newer version and wouldn't let me go in. My world was fine, allowing me to go in on a new character.I deleted and then reinstalled(probably not the...
  5. P

Play Station Network Usernames

I don't have a headset, I'll add you anyway Edit: never mind, found it Double edit: Platinum trophy! Wow
  6. P

Terminator, how old are you? I am 14.
  7. P

Ps4,Ps vita, and Ps3 Don't matter because of cross-play. Username: socks567 Only recently got it for my ps4, used to play on xb360. I have a new character because of this.i am pre-hard mode .
  8. P

How many hours have you put into terraria

How many hours have you put into terraria
  9. P

Your*

Your*
  10. P

Ok thanks, I love you farms

Ok thanks, I love you farms
  11. P

Do you know if the dart battery farm works on console?

Do you know if the dart battery farm works on console?
  12. P

Console Console 100% Checklist

Is it possible to get a copy of this list for mobile?
  13. P

What would you do if Terraria became real?

I would walk over to a tree, and sit there for two hours waiting for the minecraft players to give up hitting it with there fists, then chop it down
Back
Top Bottom