Recent content by Petkopetko4

1. Petkopetko4

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Yea. v1.3.5.4 one works thx! So I think you have just release new version of the mod XD
  2. Petkopetko4

And btw I also try to manualy update it by downloading mod manualy and replacing it in mods folder. I try disable all other mods as well, then enable only spirit and reload but no still error.
  3. Petkopetko4

Man I reload it! Or what do u mean reload, u mean reload in tml right? So I did it.
  4. Petkopetko4

I did, it doesnt work! This is an error log: An error occurred while loading SpiritMod It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.4 However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.6.2 The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled. System.Exception: TileObjectData Height and...
  5. Petkopetko4

Pls. update mod to be compatible with latest tModLoader version (0.11.6.2+) Thx!
  6. Petkopetko4

tModLoader GlowMask ( Help ) Add Neon Effect

I have same problem with item.
  7. Petkopetko4

tModLoader Custom Commands - Making your own Commands

Your mod is best. But there is one problem. I have never played it because is too old and my tmodloader (0.10.1.4) cant compile it! :( Are you planing to update mod? Please Update it! Thanks!
  8. Petkopetko4

PC Can't Change Controls

Jeho práca pre mňa.
  9. Petkopetko4

PC Can't Change Controls

If you have keybindings change problem reset comuter!
  10. Petkopetko4

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I say i have this problem: I found en error. Is about depth chest in aqatic depth. If I found some and try open it I cant./If I finaly open it somehow it was empty. And if I look on depth chest on map my game crash! And write: Terraria: Error System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside...
  11. Petkopetko4

Mám 0.9.2.3 tmodloader verzia
  12. Petkopetko4

I found en error. Is abouut depth chest. If I found some one and open i found nothig tools. And if I look on depth chest on map my game crash! And write: Terraria: Error System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at...
  13. Petkopetko4

tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

Tento mod (Ďalší príslušenstvo mod), je super, ale našiel som chybu. To Si o prisluhovači. Zakaždým, keď sa niečo zabiť bolo despawn.o_O Opravte to. Alebo odpovedať my, ak keď jeho opravu už. Ďakujem! :)
  14. Petkopetko4

This mod(More accesories mod) is super but I found an error. It si about minions. Every time if...

This mod(More accesories mod) is super but I found an error. It si about minions. Every time if it kill something it was despawn. o_O Please fix it. Or answer my if when its fix already. Thank you!:)
  15. Petkopetko4

Ahaa. I see. So you repair it in next update. And thanks for quick answer. :)

Ahaa. I see. So you repair it in next update. And thanks for quick answer. :)
Back
Top Bottom