Recent content by Phantastic Hero

1. Phantastic Hero

Game Mechanics Change to summoned minions, etc

1000 health was an example. the numbers can change if we need to. The point is to make it so that minions aren't frequently used by non-summoner classes. The cooldown makes it so that you can't summon your minions right after drinking minion potion or whatever. How many people here have...
  2. Phantastic Hero

I wasn't talking about a summoner playthrough, where you can only summoner items. I'm talking about minions in general when you combine with other non-summoner items. If you combine solar flare armor, terrarian, stardust dragon, and minion potion & minion buff. You are set for life. And it is a...
  3. Phantastic Hero

what do you mean by that? Do you mean that summoner class is hard to play?
  4. Phantastic Hero

I don't know what you mean by making it boring. And you can buff the damage and stuff. Plus, doing this doesn't actually make the summoner class weak, it just gives them more characteristics than before. And you are saying this is pointless. But how many times have you seen people play...
  5. Phantastic Hero

So we all know that summoner class is boring. Not much to do right? All you ever have to do is to click your mouse a few times and you are good for the rest of the battle. So my suggestion is that your minions can die. Enemies do not target your minions but if somehow they get in the way, they...
  6. Phantastic Hero

Items Early game summoning weapon

An early game summoning items. These summons a slow moving orb that does damage whenever it touches the enemy. All orbs move 5 mph. And it will teleport to the player when it is too far. These are the items: Amber core dps: 16 crit:1% Diamond core dps: 14 crit:1% Ruby core dps: 12 crit:1%...
  7. Phantastic Hero

Items Crimson/corruption alter summoner.

So it's risk and reward.
  8. Phantastic Hero

Items Crimson/corruption alter summoner.

Haha, that is true.
  9. Phantastic Hero

NPCs & Enemies Artificial Intelligent (Brain of Cthulhu's Mechanical Version)

This can be a boss you fight after defeating the three mech bosses. Similar or stronger difficulty level as plantera. IDK.
  10. Phantastic Hero

NPCs & Enemies Artificial Intelligent (Brain of Cthulhu's Mechanical Version)

I've seen posts like this before. But I feel like this needs some more attention.
  11. Phantastic Hero

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

Would the skeletron come back to fight the player once again. Because skeletron is already dead and cannot die again. . .
  12. Phantastic Hero

NPCs & Enemies Sun lord

I changed it.
  13. Phantastic Hero

NPCs & Enemies Sun lord

Seems cool. But I'm too tired to change it. Especially when no one else is taking interest in my idea.
  14. Phantastic Hero

Items Rusted Ores

You need to farm out for more ores.
Back
Top Bottom