Recent content by Phil 2

1. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh, that must have changed then since i updated the last time. Thank you!
  2. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hey there! i'm not sure if anyone mentioned that untill now, but i got a really strange bug. i updated the mod today and now i can't use my reaver shark, but strangely just in one of my worlds. as soon as i deactivate the mod i can use the reaver shark again. also if i switch worlds with that...
  3. P

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

It still isnt working for me. I reinstalled terraria and downloaded the tmodloader. After the first start of the game, without mods, everything works fine. Then i tried the other mods first, one by one, and it worked. Only after enabling skyblock i get the same problem, even after disabling it...
  4. P

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

skyblock actual version downloaded with the modbrowser. tmod version 0.10.0.1, terraria 1.3.5.2. I also got calamity, tremor, boss checklist, recipe browser but those are disabled and im playing single
  5. P

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Hey there! I really enjoy this mod but there seems to be a bug with some lights, including the Heart Lantern. Whenever i craft a Heart Lantern and then place it somewhere it seems to be invisible. I can still mine it up with a pickaxe but then i just get a chain lantern back. Same for the...
Back
Top Bottom