Recent content by PhilBill44

1. PhilBill44

I like your pfp. It looks exactly like one of my cats :D

I like your pfp. It looks exactly like one of my cats :D
  2. PhilBill44

According to the official lore, Samus was from the planet K-2L until Ridley attacked it and she...

According to the official lore, Samus was from the planet K-2L until Ridley attacked it and she was brought up by the Chozo on Zebes. So I guess technically you could say Zebes. And yes, Sheegoths would definitly be fun to be around. So long as you wouldn't get eaten:happy:.
  3. PhilBill44

I recently got Plants Vs Zombies again, and the nostalgia made me want to do some pixel...

I recently got Plants Vs Zombies again, and the nostalgia made me want to do some pixel art:happy:
  4. PhilBill44

tModLoader The Metroid Mod!

Thanks!:D
  5. PhilBill44

tModLoader Frontiers

This looks like a pretty cool mod. I'll give it a download when it comes out:D
  6. PhilBill44

Oh boy, it's termite season again. Time to permanently keep my doors closed and never turn on...

Oh boy, it's termite season again. Time to permanently keep my doors closed and never turn on any of my lights.
  7. PhilBill44

I had a couple people ask, so there is a discord now. This forum thread will stay the homepage though. Link
  8. PhilBill44

Welcome to the forums, I hope that you enjoy your stay! And yes, who doesn't love video games...

Welcome to the forums, I hope that you enjoy your stay! And yes, who doesn't love video games :happy:
  9. PhilBill44

Either that, or you're a 4D being in a 5D environment.

Either that, or you're a 4D being in a 5D environment.
  10. PhilBill44

Hey, were both from Zebes!

Hey, were both from Zebes!
  11. PhilBill44

It is definitely a very fun place! :happy:

It is definitely a very fun place! :happy:
  12. PhilBill44

The Destroyer is Cthulhu's large intestine lol.

The Destroyer is Cthulhu's large intestine lol.
  13. PhilBill44

Looks like they did :happy:

Looks like they did :happy:
  14. PhilBill44

Hey man, I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you.

Hey man, I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you.
  15. PhilBill44

I'll probably go with that, as that does seem more accurate with the games effects.
Back
Top Bottom