Recent content by dead account here

1. dead account here

tModLoader Calamity Mod

A lot of the powerful mage weapons are boss drops you can just look through that
  2. dead account here

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

after doing more research I have also discovered "Hell's Reflection" in elements awoken though I am not always going to use that mod
  3. dead account here

tModLoader Calamity Mod

check out my new thread "get muted and banned if you say anything here"
  4. dead account here

VVV101 it would be cool if the unlimited travel potion allowed the player to return to their last death point aswell, and maybe make a waypoint menu; players can set their own or go to dungeon, temple, beach, ocean, etc. EDIT: also an uncrafting station?
  5. dead account here

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Astrum Aureus's homing projectiles- not the large astral spawns or whatever but the smaller ones- sometimes do not reset the adrenaline meter no this is not right after i got hit- this is me running away and it hits me
  6. dead account here

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I love getting instakilled when I use my battle potion on a lower level
  7. dead account here

VVV101 what I meant is why does the musician even spawn when all he sells is a music box until >whatever boss
  8. dead account here

tModLoader Calamity Mod

daedalus is only OP against the destroyer which is easy to beat with many other weapons anyways the other two are debatable
  9. dead account here

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

No not that one I'm talking about the one used in luiafk's dummy demonstration EDIT: Nevermind I got it- its the target dummy that chooses a random sprit and is just called patchwerk
  10. dead account here

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Once you have gotten to cryogen it is incredibly easy to farm pirate invasions with a battle potion and water candle- lots of platinum is easily obtainable This item is already overpowered; how can ammo be sold for any amount to make it balanced
  11. dead account here

I forgot which bosses they were, but why even have the musician spawn when all you can buy is a music box- why not wait until he sells the second set
  12. dead account here

I love the field of hopes and dreams music box
  13. dead account here

tModLoader Better Combat

I love ranged weapons but I don't think I would like this mod because I prefer the "shoot really fast from far away" kind :) Cool idea though and I think maybe some new types of ammo (like homing arrows similar tier to chlorophyte) would add onto this
  14. dead account here

What would you do if Terraria became real?

Grab my portal gun, phantasm, and holy arrows Then go on vacation to a war zone
Back
Top Bottom