Recent content by PhreakTheMighty

1. PhreakTheMighty

Map-Adventure Mystik: ANTE (Fully playable, but not release quality)

I'm almost done with a Getting Started video where I pretty much explain everything if you wanna wait for that. If you don't want to wait, all you have to do is use 7zip, WinRAR or any other similar program to extract the files. Inside the .rar is a folder with all the world, and player files...
  2. PhreakTheMighty

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Fair enough. It sure does make STW world stick out in that regard. Keep up the good work, you guys are making something really special.
  3. PhreakTheMighty

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

How did you manage this? Is there any way that this kind of feature could see it's own mod that people could download and use for themselves?
  4. PhreakTheMighty

Thanks a lot! I'm pretty happy where it is visually, but I've still got a lot of work to do in terms of gameplay, story, and overall clarity. I'm currently writing a script for a video that will explain all the mechanics of Mystik.
  5. PhreakTheMighty

Yeah, that's the kind of thing that I'm working on right now. I'm thinking about adding a feature where every 5 minutes, the game updates you on your current objective.
  6. PhreakTheMighty

Thanks for giving it a shot! Would love to hear some input, I'm particularly worried about clarity and direction right now when it comes to where you need to go, and what you need to do.
  7. PhreakTheMighty

The map only works on the latest version of Terraria. The 1.3.1 update is crucial for maps like these with the inclusion of the sensors and such.
  8. PhreakTheMighty

I'm glad you like it! It's available to play right now, and I'm currently in the process of making a video explaining how everything works as the whole idea is pretty experimental.
  9. PhreakTheMighty

Mystik: A New Terrarian Experience (1-8 Players) Mystik: A New Terrarian Experience is an Adventure/Survival hybrid world with the purpose of directly upgrading the Terraria experience. The idea is that you still dig, mine, build, explore, loot, fight just like in blank map of Terraria, but...
Back
Top Bottom