Recent content by piEaNdcUstarD

1. piEaNdcUstarD

Showcase [Showcase] The Mighty Cannonball Arena: Crushing Expert Mode Bosses and Events with no starting gear

Got it. In my eagerness to build I completely overlooked teleporting into the arena at the start. Got I working now. Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
  2. piEaNdcUstarD

Showcase [Showcase] The Mighty Cannonball Arena: Crushing Expert Mode Bosses and Events with no starting gear

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B56W2EQT4oaYd0pBbEdjNlR6SlU/view?usp=sharing Thanks for helping. There's a teleporter for the arena to the right of the main spawn point. The arena is next to the rightmost ocean. It's currently got 3 hoik blocks. Seems to work although I've not tested it on a...
  3. piEaNdcUstarD

Quick question: following the schematics provided I've built my own, however I have a weird glitch/issue with the 4th hoik block (nearest the top training dummy). It seems to interfere with the mechanics of the dummy system. If I remove the block, I can bounce on the dummy using the slime...
  4. piEaNdcUstarD

[showcase] Ultimate Hardmode World final version (arenas, farms, hoiktronics/tracktronics builds)

Thanks for the download. I've used an earlier version of this world for the Frost Moon arena - however now the slime statue is damaging me far too much as soon as I switch it on, to the point where I would die quickly if I didn't switch it off. Has something changed? Slime damage priority is...
  5. piEaNdcUstarD

Engineering Builds by DicemanX

Great thanks, couldn't find which video might have that explanation. I downloaded the world and checked out the teleporter hub and farms, it's an amazing build. Thanks again.
  6. piEaNdcUstarD

Engineering Builds by DicemanX

If you don't mind me asking, what's the secret to wiring the triple-teleporter, 1-second timer set-up in the Fishron farm? I'm trying to link my own together but I just go between two of the teleporters.
Back
Top Bottom