Cyanopsia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe 1.3.6 will be released on the 30th of June, since that's 3 years since 1.3. I mean, no rush to the devs or anything, just speculation.
    Roughly 0.0234% of all the messages on the forums are posted by me. The average for each member is 0.0012%.
    Cyanopsia
    Cyanopsia
    Blue the Swordsman, the member with the most messages posted, has posted roughly 3.82% of all the messages on the forums.
    *the alien creature realizes he was not following you*
    YOU SHALL BE FOLLOWED! i wanna see where all that bandwith is coming from
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    either that or he's dangling the guide in front of it with a bit of steel rope and an old, unloved lamp post

*muffled screams*
    SHUT IT SLAVE OR I'LL PUT YOUR CROTCH IN A CAR COMPACTOR
    M4D-4LI3N
    M4D-4LI3N
    :D dude WTF? You're crazy! A FUN CREATURE INDEED!
    Terraria play through, but you can't kill anything besides bosses required for advancement and their minions (e.g. WoF, mechs, etc).
    Reactions: InigoGollum
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    What if you use up all lizhard power cells up in the temple, wouldnt that technically be a game over considering you need to at least get the cultist to spawn?
    Cyanopsia
    Cyanopsia
    Yeah, but Golem isn't exactly difficult if you take him out quickly and don't get hit too much, and if it's really that difficult, you can just make an arena that traps him. I suppose it's worth noting that you have to kill some regular enemies to get the summoning items for the mechanical bosses, meaning you could probably allow the killing of lihzhards and flying snakes if you use up all the power cells.
    Cyanopsia
    Cyanopsia
    Alternatively, plenty of custom play throughs have potential game overs, such as literally any that are in hardcore mode.
    According to the 100+ Platinum Coins which the Goblin Tinkerer now owns, the Lightning Aura staff cannot obtain the 'Ruthless' modifier.
    If ever you want someone to blame for starting the alien apocalypse, then too bad. They're dead.
    ErPMnjn.png
    Reactions: M4D-4LI3N
    Cyanopsia
    Cyanopsia
    Really, it's a shame I didn't die a little lower down. There were at least 20 more there.
    M4D-4LI3N
    M4D-4LI3N
    He he! You shouldn't mess with aliens pal!
    Cyanopsia
    Cyanopsia
    I guess not. Hey, wait a minute...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom