• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by PieOfCthulhu

1. PieOfCthulhu

Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

In fairness, they were pretty clear before that the October release window was a best-case scenario. Re-Logic rarely makes hard deadlines for this exact reason.
  2. PieOfCthulhu

Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

Only being able to nominate Terraria for one award isn't a problem, since it's exactly the one I had in mind anyway.
  3. PieOfCthulhu

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fact 1139: unused sprites in the game's files include Sonic hanging rather lifelessly.
  4. PieOfCthulhu

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fact 1102: I am still trying to get us to count down, but I can only do so much. However, since I don't really like putting my own little commentary as a "fact" on its own, here is this - the average height of a minion from Despicable Me is said to be 3.5 feet. Felonius Gru, the...
  5. PieOfCthulhu

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fact 1097: Prior to the space race, one concept (named Project Orion) for launching a rocket into space was to put it on top of some atomic bombs and then detonate the bombs. And it was taken pretty seriously. Fact 1096: For some reason or another (presumably double posts like this one), this...
  6. PieOfCthulhu

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fact 1059: I could put anything here and nobody would care how factual it is or isn't anymore.
  7. PieOfCthulhu

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Small piece of information 1054: We were supposed to start counting down once we got to 1000. It was attempted a few times but ultimately forgotten, due to most people continuing to count up.
  8. PieOfCthulhu

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fact 1041: You can kill the garbage collection bots, and if you kill all of them, the garbage disposal door will close. The garbage collection bots will leave behind garbage that can be picked up by the other bots. (also yes, this game is as underrated as it is good)
  9. PieOfCthulhu

1.3 was released 4 years ago yesterday, wow. That's a bit under half of Terraria's existence...

1.3 was released 4 years ago yesterday, wow. That's a bit under half of Terraria's existence ago. Where does the time go?
  10. PieOfCthulhu

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

"It's for people who take over my dang village!!"
  11. PieOfCthulhu

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

I remember the road to 1.3 like it was yesterday, and wondering how the game could ever progress from there. Shocking to think that was nearly 4 years ago; later this year, it will have been half of Terraria's existence ago! From back in 1.1 when I first played this game, it's been one hell of...
  12. PieOfCthulhu

All I want for update Christmas is jungle rose and goggles to be vanity accessories instead of...

All I want for update Christmas is jungle rose and goggles to be vanity accessories instead of using the head slot. The possibilities!
  13. PieOfCthulhu

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

991: The human eye cannot see the mix of yellow and blue, so we simply perceive it as grey. However, some animals can see it.
  14. PieOfCthulhu

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

993: Cavefish typically have weak eyes or no eyes altogether, as a result of them adapting to live in caves where there is not enough light for eyes to make a difference.
  15. PieOfCthulhu

The Last Post Wins!

Maybe I should just start posting a picture of my last reply.
Top Bottom