• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Pieterjan Deraes

1. Pieterjan Deraes

Explain your avatar

It's me. lol I tend to use the same profile picture everywhere. Me, standing in front of the floating earth statue thing, in front of the Science Museum of Virginia.
  2. Pieterjan Deraes

Humorous Worst thing that's happened to you

Crippling debt and debatable life choices aside (because those are my own fault) When my mother passed it was pretty rough. We were never super close, but still, that's my mom, you know? With her passing, my sister is the only blood-related family I have anymore. It always seemed a little...
  3. Pieterjan Deraes

Casual what's your favorite color?

It used to be red. Just straight up bright, vibrant red. I used to have a bright red chair, my W7 theme was red, a wall in my bedroom was painted red; I loved red. More recently though, I've acquired a taste for grey. Because white always seemed too pure, too perfect. And black seemed too...
  4. Pieterjan Deraes

What is your favourite song

Currently, my most-played song is: Dubloadz - Necronomicon (It's, uh, a little inappropriate, so here's your NSFW tag.) I listen to a lot of riddim, but this song has been my #1 for a while.
  5. Pieterjan Deraes

Random Chitchat Thread

I ran out of coffee and I can't get more right now :'(
  6. Pieterjan Deraes

Mobile Favourite mobile game?

A little late to the party, but Pokemon Go. There's just nothing quite like it.
Top Bottom