Recent content by Piggy0007

1. Piggy0007

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Hello, I've been playing the new update for awhile but during my time yesterday I got a crash message that would appear every time I tried to press 'Singleplayer' or 'Multiplayer' on the main menu (It started happening when I updated terraria to 1.4.4.2). I'm not entirely sure what this is...
  2. Piggy0007

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Alright gamers. I have proposed a disgusting vanity set called "The Crystalline Amphibian." (psst, here's the version that would look most accurate in game: , and here is the 1x1 version: ) Anyways, this lad has eyes on his face, chest, and an eye on that weird angler-looking thing that I...
  3. Piggy0007

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

That is exactly what happened to me! I'm pretty sure that this means that the world is corrupted, but im still unsure. I've reported this as a bug and maybe they might respond.
  4. Piggy0007

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but it seems that my Terraria Switch World has been corrupted. I don't truly know if it is or not, but it isn't opening at all. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/594963017691824168/594964419813965845/video.mov video evidence of world not working^^ this...
  5. Piggy0007

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

oh yeh thanks.
  6. Piggy0007

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Just a thought, but does anyone know how to make secondary shops for npcs? (Coding) and could they either tell me how or just send code how? I'm just helping out a friend making a mod.
  7. Piggy0007

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think for Calamitas, Braelor, and Statis, they should have it so they defeat the bosses, but the sprites are still there (like when Cryogen gets out of the snow biome), and they talk to us all like "Oh, wait, your trying to kill Yharim as well?" Then they say "Well.. this is awkward... take my...
  8. Piggy0007

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Dude, this mod ... I remember it was VERY buggy... but now? YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS
  9. Piggy0007

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ok, so a good way of defeating the devourer is to fly really high into the sky, making the worm follow you as usual. Next, you fall to the side very quickly, so quick that you outrun the worm, and then you go under the worm as it approaches the ground. While you run under the worm, damage the...
  10. Piggy0007

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The conditions for a sand elemental to spawn is when you are in hardmode by killing WoF, and there is a sand storm that is active.
  11. Piggy0007

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I tried this, but Terraria opens up as 1.3.4.4, because of the terraria file that is in this folder replaces the 1.3.5.1 terraria file. If you try to not replace the 1.3.4.4 with the 1.3.5.1, Terraria states that it cannot open with a certain component. We all have to wait for the official...
  12. Piggy0007

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I believe this could be a minor bug that will most likely be fixed, or you have thorium on and you are confusing perennial ore with illumite chunks, because the perennial ore looks very familiar to it.
  13. Piggy0007

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I mean to fall onto the ground and run, wait like 3 seconds, and fly up again. But you are right.
  14. Piggy0007

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I was the one who suggested that to ChippyGaming, to hit the head while the worm falls. This used to work, but i guess now they've fixed the problem of the devourer's slow falling, because a giant worm that falls like a feather.... Not so sure about that. But try to attack the worm from the...
  15. Piggy0007

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Mountain Drew, thank you so much for making melee weapons that don't have range in them! When I first played Terraria, I was used to using swords with that simple graphic type of feel, and I hope you add more like them! It was cool when I first saw the mod with that dungeon guardian sword (I...
Back
Top Bottom