Recent content by IvoryPlants 🌳

1. IvoryPlants 🌳

Sprites New character styles

With the removal of gender in the character selection, I would love to see more default character styles. I love the current ones we have, but they've been the same for so many years and I'd love to see some more variety! Some different types of clothes from the ones we have would be fun :)...
  2. IvoryPlants 🌳

tyty

tyty
  3. IvoryPlants 🌳

hwo do you put an emoji in your name

hwo do you put an emoji in your name
  4. IvoryPlants 🌳

pixeltree ftw by the way... We will outgrow the axes

pixeltree ftw by the way... We will outgrow the axes
  5. IvoryPlants 🌳

So I heard the Forums are buzzing again . . .

So I heard the Forums are buzzing again . . .
  6. IvoryPlants 🌳

are there still groups on the forums?

are there still groups on the forums?
  7. IvoryPlants 🌳

yeah, and wyverns were described to talk and be friendly before the corruption came along

yeah, and wyverns were described to talk and be friendly before the corruption came along
  8. IvoryPlants 🌳

it'd be a cool worldbuilding detail if when you completely get rid of the corruption/crimson...

it'd be a cool worldbuilding detail if when you completely get rid of the corruption/crimson, creatures in the hallow and the wyverns became friendly again
  9. IvoryPlants 🌳

yo is the new fan made cosmetic in the game yet

yo is the new fan made cosmetic in the game yet
  10. IvoryPlants 🌳

man it's wack i've been here for nearly 6 years now

man it's wack i've been here for nearly 6 years now
  11. IvoryPlants 🌳

also if some1 doesn't jump on it soon enough, i might mod in the remaining ones with the...

also if some1 doesn't jump on it soon enough, i might mod in the remaining ones with the creator's permission, since im still a big fan of those ones
  12. IvoryPlants 🌳

congrats 2 the peeps who won the vanity contest!! imo i was personally hoping for the slime...

congrats 2 the peeps who won the vanity contest!! imo i was personally hoping for the slime queen and the floral protector, so i'm glad that atleast one of those got in
  13. IvoryPlants 🌳

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Yeah I kinda figured that it'd have to be pushed back to 2020, considering its already almost december. I aint complaining though, I'm still really excited for the update, and y'all should take all the time you need!! :+)
Back
Top Bottom