Recent content by Pii

1. Pii

Serious PC Tech Question

Original Post, as in http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-envy-17-3-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-linear-carbon-natural-silver/4221700.p?id=1219708600772&skuId=4221700 this thing you linked in the OP.
  2. Pii

Serious PC Tech Question

The one you linked in the OP? Yes. It's not exactly value for money, it's hideously overpriced but if you're looking at raw performance, yes.
  3. Pii

Cory in the house, by far. Probably the best Anime I've seen in my whole life. Definitely makes...

Cory in the house, by far. Probably the best Anime I've seen in my whole life. Definitely makes me happy when I think about some scenes.
  4. Pii

Casual Pet Peeves

Literally my pet peeve. Nice.
  5. Pii

Member-Run Contest MrBlock231's Code Corner

That's why I stopped..
  6. Pii

Yes, but I don't think you know how an Operating System works..
  7. Pii

Casual Pet Peeves

When people use unnecessary hard to read coloured text or just coloured text in general. It doesn't make you special, it's just annoying and pointless. Especially when you change colours every word for no good reason. I've met the guy who runs the account. It's 100% a joke. It may be hard to...
  8. Pii

You don't know what Ubuntu is do you? And to be honest, I don't think you know what an OS is.
  9. Pii

Pro Tip #2: Don't use Windows 10. Especially if you're interested in programming, dual boot a Linux OS or something.
  10. Pii

Pro tip: Don't use windows smartscreen. It's pretty much useless. Installers also are almost never worth the effort for such small projects.
  11. Pii

The blood moon is rising...

Wow! Looks interesting, I want to go see it Googles it "Unfortunately for Australians, it will not be visible here." Thanks Australia.
  12. Pii

Just realized. I just beat the 4th

Just realized. I just beat the 4th
  13. Pii

Oh yeah, I need to beat the 3rd to get rocksmash to get the tranpinch.

Oh yeah, I need to beat the 3rd to get rocksmash to get the tranpinch.
  14. Pii

YOU CAN GET A TRAPINCH AT THE START? I'm doing an emerald play through atm on my iPad. Better go...

YOU CAN GET A TRAPINCH AT THE START? I'm doing an emerald play through atm on my iPad. Better go catch it and farm it. Thank god for 3x speed.
  15. Pii

Did you make your guppy avatar?

Did you make your guppy avatar?
Back
Top Bottom