StereOtaku
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After watching a playthrough of doki doki, I can never look at anime characters the same way again.
    Earlier today my kindle slid off my bed with the earbuds in. Of couse it had to bend the jack and now only one side works.
    (PkmX) i remember a few years ago and it was my first time trading. First I tried wonder trade figureing i would have a choice. But Cont:
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    When I put my LvL 100 Xyrneas up and then I got a LvL 1 torchic without it asking me first. I was purrty mad.
    WHEN WILL YOU LEARN... *paces* WHEN WILL YOU LEARN... THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSUQUENCES!?!?!
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I was watching that episode of Game Grumps recently. Lovely playthrough.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Wait... what episode?
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Confused this with the "Draw the line in the sand!" rant from Sonic '06 when Knuckles glitches in the ceiling. Realised it's Sammy. Disappointed in myself.
    Does anyone know the name of that little whistley tune that every youtuber plays in the background of a video at some point?
    Well... i found 2 draxs in the same world. If my math is correct there is a %0.015 chance of that happening again.
    Will the amazon appstore get the 1.3 update the same time that google play gets it, or will there be a delay?
    For me its Poke-e-mon. But officialy is it e-mon, eh-mon, or a-mon?
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Poke-eh-mon. That's how the anime pronounces it.

Though it's a very high-pitched "eh" that sometimes sounds like "e" or "a".
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I'm a pro at saying Pokemon, I just kinda mumble it, similar to all words I speak
    Hypalaser
    Hypalaser
    i say it pok-EEEE-mon
    Ho-ly-geez. I never realized how veryveryvery messed up some of the internet is.
    Brewstin
    Brewstin
    Just now? Welcome to the club, pal.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    The internet can be amazing, but also a bit, well, you know
    I have just one question. WHY THE HECK ARE MATCH 3 GAMES THE MOST POPULAR MOBILE GAMES!?!?!?
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Mobile markets aren't very discerning. Most of these devs just copy the Candy Crush formula and rake in the wads. Saves effort from having to design an original game.

They rake in new players by forcing existing ones to invite more people, and the rest of it boils down to "turkey leg dangling on a rope"-tier psychological trickery.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom