Recent content by Pikey

1. Pikey

Blocks & Decoration Accented Gemspark Blocks

These aren't the only blocks that were altered because of the new mechanic changes. sandstone slab did not receive an accent block either despite stone slab receiving one. I have messaged leinfors about this to share my concerns with him, but it seems he isn't interested in relaying this...
  2. Pikey

Working as Designed Gemspark blocks merging with other blocks now (?)

I second this. Block merging wasn't an appropriate change made to terraria.
  3. Pikey

Blocks & Decoration Renovate some block behaviour in Journey's End to prevoius or alternate it.

They absolutely should have reverse it to have new stone slab versions to blend rather than have what we have now. A lot of my builds don't look right and as I intended.
  4. Pikey

Blocks & Decoration Renovate some block behaviour in Journey's End to prevoius or alternate it.

Opening with this quote is counter productive. It makes relogic staff think they've done something right when they changed the nature of blocks compared to old versions. Builders love to see how their new builds look in the environment of new patches, not to see them straight out changed into...
  5. Pikey

1.3.2.1 not available for GOG yet.

we're good now. Cheers. It's available now.
  6. Pikey

Thanks a lot for the answer. Appreciate it.
  7. Pikey

I do have a steam copy. But personally, I prefer using GOG. Not having to open steam is a lot better for me, since I don't have to worry about a load of updates for steam.
  8. Pikey

Are any staff able to help? No...

Are any staff able to help? No? http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-2-1-not-available-for-gog-yet.46971/
  9. Pikey

It's already live for steam, but when can we expect an update for GOG?
  10. Pikey

Where can I post to inquire about about GOG issues?

Where can I post to inquire about about GOG issues?
  11. Pikey

Hey guys/staff, Can someone help me out? The GOG version isn't updated to 1.3.2.1

Hey guys/staff, Can someone help me out? The GOG version isn't updated to 1.3.2.1
  12. Pikey

PC With 1.3.1 coming up, I would like to speak on behalf of the PvP community. (read tl;dr)

I've made a bug report and it now has the "Reported" prefix. As long as the invulnerability frames are fixed, a server can start with item bans. So hopefully, it will be more substantial than just a duct tape fix @DarkSide made some very good points. A pvp server will crash and burn if it bans...
  13. Pikey

PC With 1.3.1 coming up, I would like to speak on behalf of the PvP community. (read tl;dr)

With this update, a sniper rifle CAN one-shot players. It's basically what you need to be good at now until they patch invincibility frames.
  14. Pikey

Sniper rifle back in it's 1.2 days was very difficult to aim and punishable because of the rate of fire. If you were getting hit by someone's sniper rifle in 1.2, it was simply because they were a better shot than you were. Back in my day, I would make mince out of Snowman Cannon users. It's...
  15. Pikey

So you seriously think that the developers would make homing weapons in a 2D pc game if it were easier to code? I honestly doubt they'd unbalance gameplay like that. And I am very sure there would be such an avenue to do so without all the problems you've stated. I do think they did have some...
Back
Top Bottom