Recent content by piodayton

1. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

holy jesus you type alot o_o
  2. P

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

i think people add leveling and stuff on tmodloader because they liked this mod so instead of them asking they made leveling on it (if that makes sense i have no idea if its true but this is a amazing mod :D)
  3. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

ah dont worry about now it was just a mod I had to disable it now works
  4. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

sorry I dont play terraria neither I dont know how to
  5. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I never saw any projectiles
  6. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I spawned supreme calamitas and there was a box like it said it would there was lag but no boss if anyone knows what to do I would like to hear it
  7. P

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

hm I decided to make a new character and a new world did some progress and made it back to where I was and its sadly not just this modded bosses theres other modded bosses from other mods
  8. P

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

that boss it has 1 eye and it summons walls things that boss scared me when I summoned it also when I died the sprite stayed there
  9. P

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

is it possible to do more with the skill tree?
  10. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hey I could only see the head of the desert scourge no body or anything of that just the head
  11. P

thanks so much! :D
  12. P

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllBytes(String path, Boolean checkHost) at Terraria.Utilities.FileUtilities.ReadAllBytes(String path, Boolean cloud) at Terraria.IO.WorldFile.loadWorld(Boolean loadFromCloud) at...
  13. P

no I was in it for sure I never got out and when I spawn him he never shows
  14. P

I never checked the keybindings thanks :D (EDIT) when I try to bound it to a key I cant click anything maybe because I have a lot of mods XD yep it was
  15. P

I was trying to fight the overseer I was at the spirit biome I tried night it kinda worked but he despawned is this a bug
Back
Top Bottom