Recent content by Pirtz

1. Pirtz

Pixel Art Pirtz's Pixels

how is this place still alive lol
  2. Pirtz

Pixel Art World's Biggest Sprites (not actually big)

Uh, no, the advice above is actually awful. Keep trying to make the sprites that are actually difficult instead of sticking to a confort zone or you'll never improve. There's plenty of good pixel art to reverse engineer until yours works.
  3. Pirtz

Marsh is trying pixels

It's 100% legal and ethical mate, it's not like some guy can randomly claim they own a color or a certain way of outlining your stuff lol. If you find an artist you like, you at least have an idea of what you'd consider a good sprite. Besides, I'm pretty sure no one will care how much you copy...
  4. Pirtz

Marsh is trying pixels

Commission only means you're only selling pixel art to people who give you money to make said pixel art. Like, if you're trying to learn how to make pixel art it's an ambitious status but risks being counter productive. You should try to copy other people's styles and try to make new stuff from...
  5. Pirtz

Pixel Art Pirtz's Pixels

Man, Duelyst degraded so much... (the part I made is the poorly shaded one after the circle thing disappears)
  6. Pirtz

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Forgot I could post here as well.
  7. Pirtz

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Hey dude! Could you do my profile picture? This is another thing I haven't finished, and the character design is rather simple, but might give more info about it. Love your sprites, glad you're still doing them!
  8. Pirtz

Pixel Art Pirtz's Pixels

alright, i'll go back in my slumber
  9. Pirtz

Scarecrow's Art

I'd like to request my avatar. I don't have a pose for the character in it, sorry. He has a cursed sword with colors similar to the shadows and lights in the eyes, in the gif.
  10. Pirtz

Pixel Art Pirtz's Pixels

I tried a little effect there, some sort of muscle flex, failed with that.
  11. Pirtz

Pixel Art Pirtz's Pixels

More duelyst stuff...
  12. Pirtz

Pixel Art Pirtz's Pixels

Thanks! I always disliked outlines, and duelyst provides some of the best outlineless pixelarts.
  13. Pirtz

Pixel Art Pirtz's Pixels

Another Duelyst character.
  14. Pirtz

My profile picture

The legs are disproportionate, the right leg should be a bit longer and the plasma waves could be reworked on, you could add particles and a bit of dithering to make it better. You pretty much nailed the background. Also, the shading on the character is a bit off and the colors should have a bit...
Back
Top Bottom