1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Piterros990
Last Activity:
Jul 28, 2019

Share This Page

Piterros990

Skeletron, Male

Check out my mod! If you are a spriter, help appreciated a lot! tModLoader - Epic Mod! Apr 28, 2016

Piterros990 was last seen:
Jul 28, 2019
    1. Piterros990
      Piterros990
    2. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      What do you use to run your mods?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Okay! That's good enough.
        Mar 28, 2016
      3. Piterros990
        Piterros990
        But for what?
        Mar 28, 2016
      4. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Those advantages... It's interesting to see what the modders can do, presenting us with radically new ways to experience the game and possibly ascend to Developer status. So fun!
        Mar 28, 2016
  • About

Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/quadfury.36266/
    I'm Polish, I'm not new to Terraria. I love playing it and having new experience in every new world. Thank you, Re-Logic, for creating that awesome game! I still remember first days of Terraria, when you couldn't even go onto one block without jumping, where graphics were completely different, the most challenging were Mechanical Bosses, and there was only Corruption. I even remember my first adventure about 5 years ago, and my first death from Dungeon Guardian. Terraria has changed A LOT - it's always going good way to perfection.

Signature

Check out my mod!
    - When you don't need that item, you have thousands of these. But when the time you want it incomes, you can't find any one of these. When you finally find it, you don't remember what did you want to do with this.
    - If you want to record a video for YouTube, nothing will go well. But when you finish recording, you are the luckiest person in the world - everything is good, everything drops, bosses don't kill you.
    - When you play with your friend on MP, and e.g. you are playing as a warrior and your friend is playing as a ranger, only ranger items will drop.
    - When you need certain items, you will spend hours searching/grinding for them. When you finally get the items you need and you won't need them anymore, you get tons of those.
    (If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)
    I'm resting in the shadow of the sun.