1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
Pixel~Zane
Last Activity:
Jun 4, 2016

Followers 1

Birthday:
May 6

Share This Page

Pixel~Zane

Terrarian, Male

i found a little error in PC.... the banner for the golem says Grolem instead of golem Jun 4, 2016

Pixel~Zane was last seen:
Jun 4, 2016
    1. Pixel~Zane
      Pixel~Zane
      i found a little error in PC.... the banner for the golem says Grolem instead of golem
      1. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        Grolem =
        GRanite gOLEM
        Jun 4, 2016
    2. Pixel~Zane
      Pixel~Zane
      Question! Does anyone know when the kindle fire (Amazon) update is? I have searched and haven't found a scarce bit of info on it. =(
    3. Pixel~Zane
      Pixel~Zane
      So i come in with a new report: the new apple update is full of bugs
      1. View previous comments...
      2. zimberzimber
        zimberzimber
        I suggest you buy 2 TF2 Mann Co. keys and trade them for a copy, that way you save $5.
        Apr 23, 2015
      3. Pixel~Zane
        Pixel~Zane
        Got it!
        Apr 23, 2015
      4. zimberzimber
        zimberzimber
        Apr 23, 2015
    4. Pixel~Zane
      Pixel~Zane
      I've been attempting to kill the dungeon guardian... haven't been successful yet....back to try for the 195th time...
      1. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        I remember you saying you're a mobile player right? Heart Arrows work wonders.
        Apr 22, 2015
        Pixel~Zane likes this.
      2. Scrubow Gamer
        Scrubow Gamer
        Maybe dis ell help!
        Apr 22, 2015
    5. Pixel~Zane
      Pixel~Zane
      Another question, (by now, i sound like more of a noob XD) what kind of dungeon area shape is the best to get the paladin to spawn?
      2. Pixel~Zane
        Pixel~Zane
        I've made bout 20 (not exaggerating) different grinding shapes and formations and still, nothing. I need an example of something.....
        Apr 20, 2015
      3. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        I typically go by nice flat areas. If I get nailed in the face with a hail of hammers then I'm standing in the right area.
        Apr 20, 2015
      4. Pixel~Zane
        Pixel~Zane
        okay i'll try that.......hopefully you're talking about mobile right?
        Apr 20, 2015
    6. Pixel~Zane
      Pixel~Zane
      I Have a question, does anyone know the EASIEST way to get the Frozen Turtle shell (or something close to that name) on mobile?
      2. Jenosis
        Jenosis
        really the only ways the process can be sped up is if you have a water candle placed nearby and a battle potion on hand; the rest is left to RNG.
        Apr 20, 2015
      3. Pixel~Zane
        Pixel~Zane
        Got it! And what do you mean by "RNG"?....
        Apr 20, 2015
      4. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        Random Number Generator, how all drops in this game are determined.
        Apr 20, 2015
    7. Pixel~Zane
      Pixel~Zane
      FINALLY! I've found a blizzard in a bottle!
      1. Jenosis likes this.
    8. Pixel~Zane
      Pixel~Zane
      Found a new bug! There's a chance of the lizhard temple being flooded with lava (on mobile of course)!
      1. Pixel~Zane
        Pixel~Zane
        Thanks for the likes guys! I'll be back with more uncommon glitches and bugs in a sec.
        Apr 19, 2015
    9. Pixel~Zane
      Pixel~Zane
      I'm also a member of the Terraria wiki on wikia so you can find me there too. More knowledgeable about the mobile version of Terraria. =P
      1. TerrariamcSwaggins likes this.
      2. Pixel~Zane
        Pixel~Zane
        Specifically speaking, Kindle fire version.
        Apr 18, 2015
    10. Pixel~Zane
      Pixel~Zane
      Hi! I'm Pixel (also known as or seen as Zane) and I REALY love this game! I currently play 2 on platforms and saving money up for terrariaPC
      2. Gmayor61
        Gmayor61
        @Pixel Seems like you have a deathmatch to attend to.
        Apr 18, 2015
      3. Pixel~Zane
        Pixel~Zane
        XD funny thing is, I don't even know who @Pixel is.
        Apr 18, 2015
      4. Pixel
        Pixel
        The mall, 10:30.

You'll know when you see me.
        Apr 18, 2015
        Swordbomb, Pixel~Zane and Gmayor61 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 6
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    =p I'm usually seen as Pixel, but since there's a different Pixel on here, i'm seen as Zane (Pixel and Zane are my made up characters names XD). My real name is classified and i'm about end-game in Terraria mobile (for Kindle of course!) and not only found on the forums, but also on the Terraria wiki on Wikia. my real age is 12 (I'm smarter than the average bear and I do realize that i'm probably putting my account in jeopardy right now) and I am available most any time, so feel free to ask me questions! I'm fine with any weird, gross, interesting, uncommon, negative, positive, otherworldly, or any other varieties or types of questions possible because I will answer them all as soon as possible! Thanks for reading my repetitive and not-so-complete background. =D