• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Pixel8ted

1. P

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

I am excited and a little confused at this bit. Those cat/dog sprites look different than the ones we already have, does this mean we will be getting a pet overhaul?
  2. P

Spectre Bullets/Arrows

Yeah, but it would be cool for something like that to be in a mod. And i get what you’re saying about speed. If its slow it would leave a trail but if it goes fast enough it could explode into spores, it would provide 2 kinds of attack with the switch if an accessory.
  3. P

Spectre Bullets/Arrows

They could have different recipes. Depending on what they do, they could cost more Shroomite or musket balls/arrows But this might be more of something you would see in a mod
  4. P

Spectre Bullets/Arrows

Maybe just like the armor, they could have different abilities. Three for bullets and three for arrows.
  5. P

You Just Got 'Boned!'

I alway wanted more drops from Skeletron, to this is great! I would suggest a different name for “bow marrow” as there is already the hardmode bow “marrow” dropped by skeleton archers. I still like the pun though.
  6. P

Spectre Bullets/Arrows

Thats a good idea! Especially since mushroom spores phase through blocks. What would the arrows do then? Edit: They could split into smaller spores on impact or leave a trail of spores.
  7. P

Make sure things like this don't happen in prehm.

I feel ya bro. *chest statue flasbacks*
  8. P

Potion Master NPC

The player must have 1 potion or herb in inventory, as well as the witch doctor present.
  9. P

Lunatic Cultist Master Mode Rework Idea

I really like the reflect attack for solar. Its should look like the shield break animation for the pillars.
  10. P

Spectre Bullets/Arrows

Yeah, i think that they should have some sort of penalty, like being slow or rarity.
  11. P

Spectre Bullets/Arrows

Yes. For an endgame boss its just too easy. I hope they fix it.
  12. P

Spectre Bullets/Arrows

Martian saucer is already kind of a joke though.
  13. P

Spectre Bullets/Arrows

Ok, got it. Seeking arrows are a hard no, because of multi-shot bows
  14. P

Luminite Brick Furniture Set

What about furniture for each lunar fragment?
  15. P

Wall cannons

What if there was a cannon mount? Like you can ride it around and it consumes cannon balls and fires them.
Top Bottom