• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
PixelPotter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was looking at your signature and I saw that there was no face on the people. I stared at the forehead of the one on the right and said "Hey! I think I recognize that forehead!"
    But who is it? (continued below)
    MadCat
    MadCat
    I think and say "well It kinda looks like Yogscast Simon" but then I said "no way there is no way there are yognauts here." I hop over here to your profile and see gosh cheese it's Lewis and Simon. I appear to be wrong. Or perhaps you just like that gif and have no idea what I'm talking about
    PixelPotter
    PixelPotter
    Actually its a GIF I made from the yogscast 2014 christmas live stream, but its too tall to fit into the terraria forums signature, but I figured hey its funny why not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom