Recent content by Pizza Pie

1. Pizza Pie

Split screen sounds really nice, I'd probably play the game soooo much more if the game had...

Split screen sounds really nice, I'd probably play the game soooo much more if the game had splitscreen.
  2. Pizza Pie

why don't you just buy it for pc, it's just like $10, and almost any computer can run it.

why don't you just buy it for pc, it's just like $10, and almost any computer can run it.
  3. Pizza Pie

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

I really hope split screen support will happen, because I love to play this game with my friends.+
  4. Pizza Pie

Terraria & Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest

Yeah, I just figured I can merge together a few pictures, do a bit of editing and bam, but I guess not.
  5. Pizza Pie

Terraria and Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest Submission Thread

Woops, I posted mine in the wrong place, here it is again
  6. Pizza Pie

Terraria faction server

Hey, I had this great idea for a server I could host, but I have no friends who are dedicated enough to play this game-they're too busy sleeping, attacking my wires, and eating meow mix- It'd begin with five minutes to quickly run around and claim some area with markings such as holes or blocks...
  7. Pizza Pie

it took me like 20 mins to make :P

it took me like 20 mins to make :P
  8. Pizza Pie

Best picture ever. http://www.sumoware.com/images/temp/xzjeefffcbheeajl.png

Best picture ever. http://www.sumoware.com/images/temp/xzjeefffcbheeajl.png
  9. Pizza Pie

It's good that they are working hard on it, but I'm fat and inpatient and I need my daily dose...

It's good that they are working hard on it, but I'm fat and inpatient and I need my daily dose of new Terraria content
  10. Pizza Pie

Just read the comments.. cenx confirmed that 1.3 won't be out in march.... ):

Just read the comments.. cenx confirmed that 1.3 won't be out in march.... ):
  11. Pizza Pie

):< don't ruin it tsuki, it was suppose to be exciting!

):< don't ruin it tsuki, it was suppose to be exciting!
  12. Pizza Pie

I bet the achievements is the last step for terraria 1.3, then it will be released... any one...

I bet the achievements is the last step for terraria 1.3, then it will be released... any one else think the same?
  13. Pizza Pie

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

No life -play 1000 hours of terraria
  14. Pizza Pie

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Alright, so there should be an achievement for every set of armor you make like (You've made wooden armor!) ect...
Back
Top Bottom