• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

1. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Xman101's Playthrough Shenanigans

While being 20 days late isn't that good of a response to a well played conclusion, I am here nonetheless. I haven't played a lot of Terraria these past days to be honest... I am one of those crazy people that thinks bosses shouldn't need arenas to be beaten, but arena or not, I am happy that...
  2. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Poor Golem. He really got the bad end of it all in the Hardmode Boss roulette. The boss that got made for April Fools. Hope you've enjoyed your April Fools, X, 'cause I sure did enjoy mine.
  3. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

That mud block just wanted a friend! :c Wow, the second-last hit on Plantera got 'em to 1 HP. I am amazed that Warwick survived to throw another Shadowflame knife. He actually got loot from the Pirates that doesn't count at furniture or vanity. Okay, someone please do an identity check on him...
  4. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Wow, I kinda phased out of forums for a few months there. I'm back, now, and Warwick hasn't changed, to my glad heart. He has some patience, I say. I would never have thought about using teleporters to cut my travel times to the dungeon, let alone actually use my Grand Design for any...
  5. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

*Tames the wild Xman* Warwick should know that those are the humble beginnings leading up to becoming a building god. Good to see he has control over the Icy Mermen, too. They are why I forget about the underground frost.
  6. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

This clip deserved freedom, X. Everyone should be inspired by Warwick, even though my Beam Sword luck is worse than my ES Shrine luck.
  7. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Boomerangs are surprisingly effective against Skeletron... This has been noted. In other news, Warwick has finally obtained the title of 'heir of Gravity' when it comes to drops. (Even though I am perfectly capable of getting more than 1 ancient necro helmet.)
  8. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Don't worry X, I had to get Molten Fury to beat Skeletron, we're in the same boat here. However, I had Arkhalis in my own Expert playthrough and made short work of the EoW. Just have at least Meteor armour, break the shadow orb and stay in the trench. Also, use a HP potion. I also like that...
  9. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Wow. I've never tried Expert Crimson before, but I can't imagine being separated from my dear Worm Scarf... Warwick has my Blood Moon luck which is also my Solar Eclipse luck. And Episode 4 he's going to get a Night's Edge. He also has patience, something which I never have for fishing, yet have...
  10. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

I prefer baked potatoes, 'cause they can heat up a lot, just like computers. c:
  11. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

God dammit he didn't get an Arkhalis, what's happened to the RNG, X?! (Also, sorry for being a day late to this!) I am still impressed though. His inventory organising skills seem better than mine in any case. Also, here's a tip. Always leave a spare life crystal in your inventory. That way...
  12. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Warwick has all the Aglet luck that I don't have. He is already looking to be Gravity 2.0. (also I never lost faith, X.)
  13. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Woohoo, somethin' else for me to watch! I'm excited to see your other stuff, X.
  14. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

Sorry, bud, post #666 has my name on it. I commend you for your valiant goals, though. Good day (or night), ShaoQuinn. c:
  15. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

Gravity makes the Moon Lord look easy. I'm really impressed with what you've done, X, and how much Gravity has grown; he's now a fine, responsible young man who loves the world around him, and puts sword's feelings into perspective. c': 'Grats on finishing all this!
Top Bottom