Recent content by Planthair01🌳

1. Planthair01🌳

I have a pfp now.

I have a pfp now.
  2. Planthair01🌳

PC No, I can not open this chest

Don't remember what exactly the seed was, but I'm fairly certain it was a secret seed for at least one of those images and they may have been on the same world.
  3. Planthair01🌳

I found another bugged chest. Unfortunately, the fact that the overlapping block is a door means that whenever the door opens, the chest is duplicated.
  4. Planthair01🌳

I was trying to find statues on a Journey Mode world. This world was in hardmode, size large, and if the seed is necessary I'll add it later (don't know too much about this), but only half of a Water Chest generated in this Underground Snow Biome, the rest overridden by a natural Thin Ice cave...
  5. Planthair01🌳

Weapons & Equip Lotion of Motion, Saint Shield; Pocket Mirror + Hand Warmer + Ankh Shield

Personally, I feel like the 'Lotion of Motion' should be an ingredient for the Ankh Shield, added to the Obsidian Shield with all the other stuff such as the Medicated Bandage.
  6. Planthair01🌳

Sprites We all know how purifying worlds is hard, so I made something to help with it!

I think the Bell would be better off as an information accessory, with an evil detector similar to the Metal Detector's detection method.
  7. Planthair01🌳

Weapons & Equip Making boring weapons more unique

10 throwing knives and 5 chains
  8. Planthair01🌳

Weapons & Equip Whistles: a new type of summon weapons

It should instead be part of the Stinkhorn, as that is Hardmode, and the Funnel sounds like a Hardmode accessory.
  9. Planthair01🌳

Weapons & Equip Making boring weapons more unique

That's the Grappling Hook recipe. Maybe just an Iron/Lead Bar and not a Hook?
  10. Planthair01🌳

Working as Designed True Weapon Crafting (no longer important)

@Loki, if you're looking at this, please provide an explanation.
  11. Planthair01🌳

I'd still like to talk to the devs about this.
  12. Planthair01🌳

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I think it is. The True Night's Edge is crafted with Mech Boss souls, but it's color scheme is Chlorophyte green and Night's Edge purple. The True Excalibur is crafted with Chlorophyte Bars, but it has a Hallowed Bar yellow, Soul of Fright orange, and...
  13. Planthair01🌳

I was capitalizing on Jungle's Fury, a melee/whip speed increase buff gotten from swinging the Snapthorn. Chaining it, it becomes a weapon that can hold its own against most enemies, with or without a minion.
  14. Planthair01🌳

While the Bloody Tendril is great for crowd control, the Snapthorn can be used for combos and poisons enemies. If the Bloody Tendril wants to stand up to it, it needs a buff/debuff of its own. Besides, part of the point of having two evil biome items is that they have to be equal in every way...
Back
Top Bottom