1. plasmaton

where is exxo avalon origins

where is exxo avalon origins
  2. plasmaton

Wavebank Crash Twinsanity Soundtrack for Terraria

nbrio and ntrophy themes hella blend with the slime event, nice job man
  3. plasmaton

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

bro so many hate for some letters between my friend and me?, not your problem, you look so attention seeking with all what you said lol, looking to all your behavior i thinks you are friendless, with al this, ew.
  4. plasmaton

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

i never played console or mobile version but still, altough they were reskins, what's bad? that gives more variety to the game, and if you think Ocram doesn't fit just ignore him, very easy i think, this update gives me the same, just wanted to share my opinion
  5. plasmaton

ah si te salio carnal yo abandone el mio por mamada :
  6. plasmaton

tModLoader elementaliatic

lol i really left a very good oportunity :((((
  7. plasmaton

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

is this mod controller compatible?
  8. plasmaton

dat is not my true age it is 15 xd but if i placed another i was going 2 be rejected xd

dat is not my true age it is 15 xd but if i placed another i was going 2 be rejected xd
  9. plasmaton

yeah, that's the way how i speak with him that is no from incumbency so you're jusy entering to something where you must not be, and you know i just pressed the reply button in elian's post :)
  10. plasmaton

cuando vas a avolver alavegaaa we
  11. plasmaton

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

just what i needed thanks :)
  12. plasmaton

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

it seems very very interesing, how do you learned to make al this? that is impressive
  13. plasmaton

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

imaked my ore but it doesn't sound like a rock it sounds like dirt using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; namespace Elementalic.Items.Tiles { public class MoraditeOreTile : ModTile { public override void...
  14. plasmaton

tModLoader elementaliatic

thread updated, again i should maked a moradite armor but i couldn't resist to post this an remember the items you saw are finished and almost nothing of those in WIP. ;) well is weird that i maked much more effort than with the other time and i have not so much as the other time always thanks...
  15. plasmaton

suppa

suppa
Back
Top Bottom