Recent content by Playercabby

1. Playercabby

Console best moment of your terrarian life

Realizing it existed! :-o....
  2. Playercabby

Console Is the Sky Mill obtainable?

Still figuring all this update info out... Console will be upgraded to 1.3 soon or no?
  3. Playercabby

I had to defend your honor

I had to defend your honor
  4. Playercabby

Your welcome swag beast!!!

Your welcome swag beast!!!
  5. Playercabby

Console Online, offline,...or cheese sticks.

Couch co-op is pretty freaking glorious!! I have never played online.... It seems so great :)
  6. Playercabby

Console What is your method for obtaining the crimson key?

Ni Nice :) I'm pretty much doing the same thing, but.... 1/4000 are not great odds... Have you managed to get one using this method?
  7. Playercabby

Based on those 6 points I have not broken any rules.

Based on those 6 points I have not broken any rules.
  8. Playercabby

Well I just read all 6 points posted about like bombing. Happy to say I'm not doing any of them.

Well I just read all 6 points posted about like bombing. Happy to say I'm not doing any of them.
  9. Playercabby

It may be easy as pie to find for you but I still can't find it...

It may be easy as pie to find for you but I still can't find it...
  10. Playercabby

I'm also really trying to participate and answer any question I can. The people I'm liking have...

I'm also really trying to participate and answer any question I can. The people I'm liking have given me really great feedback....so I go to their personal page to give them thanks... Not quite seeing the problem....
  11. Playercabby

Please provide a link to the specific rules on liking. I am just enjoying the forums and its people.

Please provide a link to the specific rules on liking. I am just enjoying the forums and its people.
  12. Playercabby

This is my opinion, and its his profile page. No need to bash...

This is my opinion, and its his profile page. No need to bash...
  13. Playercabby

Plus, I want likes.... Seems to be a significant badge of seniority around these parts. Maybe...

Plus, I want likes.... Seems to be a significant badge of seniority around these parts. Maybe your just feeling left out?
  14. Playercabby

I don't think it's a problem at all. Unless you can give me better reasoning.

I don't think it's a problem at all. Unless you can give me better reasoning.
  15. Playercabby

I stand by all my likes.

I stand by all my likes.
Back
Top Bottom