Recent content by PleaseUpdate13forVita

1. PleaseUpdate13forVita

Hello, Sir. Could you tell me why Terraria won't be updated for vita?

Hello, Sir. Could you tell me why Terraria won't be updated for vita?
  2. PleaseUpdate13forVita

Hm! Get out of my profile, you freaking pokemonfile!

Hm! Get out of my profile, you freaking pokemonfile!
  3. PleaseUpdate13forVita

Shut up with your pokimones already! I am not care of these nasty animals...

Shut up with your pokimones already! I am not care of these nasty animals...
  4. PleaseUpdate13forVita

Hhh... Crap... i am not interested of discussion with you, ninny... You must be dead... crap...

Hhh... Crap... i am not interested of discussion with you, ninny... You must be dead... crap...
  5. PleaseUpdate13forVita

I don't need your reply, ninny. You are already dead by my Noble Phantasm...

I don't need your reply, ninny. You are already dead by my Noble Phantasm...
  6. PleaseUpdate13forVita

Ghhh... Now is my turn......... ....I am the guard of myself, obsidian is my body, and lava is...

Ghhh... Now is my turn......... ....I am the guard of myself, obsidian is my body, and lava is my blood. Unknown to normal mode, nor known to medium mode. I have withstood many years at battlefields... So, as i pray... Unlimited!.. Nonexistence Works! (*You DEAD!*)
  7. PleaseUpdate13forVita

Ha-ha-ha-ha! You can not do anything with me without moderator? Where is your nasty animals?

Ha-ha-ha-ha! You can not do anything with me without moderator? Where is your nasty animals?
  8. PleaseUpdate13forVita

My power is stronger than any of your paltry pokimones!

My power is stronger than any of your paltry pokimones!
  9. PleaseUpdate13forVita

I am not afraid of someone who watching japanese stupid cartoons and thinks that all the power...

I am not afraid of someone who watching japanese stupid cartoons and thinks that all the power of pokimones can do something with me... you got it, insane monkey?
  10. PleaseUpdate13forVita

As far as i know, the update will also not come for 3ds, right?

As far as i know, the update will also not come for 3ds, right?
  11. PleaseUpdate13forVita

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! You want fight with me, uppity dog? So be it...

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! You want fight with me, uppity dog? So be it...
  12. PleaseUpdate13forVita

Hey, you! It isn't about "true" dumb gamers! The words are saying what i am ー The Hero Who...

Hey, you! It isn't about "true" dumb gamers! The words are saying what i am ー The Hero Who nobody knows...
  13. PleaseUpdate13forVita

I am Unknown Hero, walking through the Deserts and reaching Uncharted Sky... My Path is...

I am Unknown Hero, walking through the Deserts and reaching Uncharted Sky... My Path is unlimited even if i die...
Back
Top Bottom