Recent content by Plm1123

1. Plm1123

Items Reincorporating Souls of Blight

Night has just always bothered me and never seemed to fit with crimson, it’s purple and unlike corruption crimson is based on gore and disease rather than evil and darkness
  2. Plm1123

Its origin and original meaning meant it to be a skin infection, the bloody messed up creatures of the crimson could just as well fit it
  3. Plm1123

This was mostly a shower thought I had, but since Ocram is being removed and all, what if Souls of Blight kept their name and color but moved to an entirely new purpose This will be edited as I go on as it includes a ton of new items and a new boss, but the entire idea is that Souls of Blight...
  4. Plm1123

Sprites Old-Console Content: Buffed and Repurposed!

What if Ocram occasionly (1/2, 3, or 4 chance) spawned on blood moons post-golem?
  5. Plm1123

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

I haven’t been to these forums for maybe a 2 or 3 years and yet this is still active, which I guess makes sense as it is a really nice idea, hope this gets added
  6. Plm1123

Weapons & Equip Why hasn't this been suggested yet?

No I didn't, that's actually sorta funny
  7. Plm1123

Weapons & Equip Why hasn't this been suggested yet?

It's post moonlord and made with almost all the special ores
  8. Plm1123

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Skeletron prime spawned naturally before I was even able to kill the destroyer and my sister at the same time used a mechanical skull without knowing what it did (which causes a bug summoning two of the same boss at the same time) we won because when one died the other would survive until the...
  9. Plm1123

Weapons & Equip Mechs

You can "place" wires and paint. It extends range for all tools that place something.
  10. Plm1123

Weapons & Equip Mechs

I see, also the range is block placement range
  11. Plm1123

Weapons & Equip Mechs

In this thread I am proposing the idea of a mech, mechs would be an equipable item that would be activated with the Z or X key, up to two different mech packs could be equipped at once, a mech would be five blocks tall starting with only two block tall legs and a little cockpit on top of the...
  12. Plm1123

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

No I didn't
  13. Plm1123

Mobile Drax has a chance to be found in shadow chests?

I'm entirely fine with it, i found it in my third shadow chest, (I was in early hardmode) I still don't see the problem as it is not that huge of an advantage, sure I can MINE chlorophyte, but first I have to SURVIVE the underground jungle to FIND the chlorophyte, and by then I've killed the...
  14. Plm1123

Mobile Which feature from 1.3 are you the most excited about?

Underground desert, banner effects, and vortex armor
  15. Plm1123

Mobile Share your holiday specific ideas!

Share every idea or suggestion of yours including one of the mobile exclusive holiday events here! Examples: Rainbow armor made of the rainbow pieces from St. Patrick's Day, rainbow blocks, and hallowed ingots Credit Card effect (or any items made from it) is stronger during the thanksgiving...
Back
Top Bottom