Recent content by plsfixresolution

1. P

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

Why even in 1.4 the game resolution still affects on how much you can zoom out?
  2. P

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

I'm talking about the zoom of 720p screens on the pc version though.
  3. P

Other Screen resolution should not change view distance.

How does a larger resolution give more mob spawns? It only moves the mobs away from your character, and even if it did have more enemy spawns, the benefits of a larger field of view would outweigh the "cons". And if it's justified having a lower field of view, then why don't 1080p screens have a...
  4. P

Game Mechanics Please make the level of zoom consistent on resolutions

But the zoom slider is already there, you can already change your zoom to make everything look bigger, but you can't use it to make it look like the bigger field of view that 1080p screens have.
  5. P

Is there even any reason why 720p screens should not have the same field of view?
  6. P

Weapons & Equip Make Finch staff 100% guarantee on a world....

Just give a craft recipe for the staff, maybe with wood and some other accessible materials. Seems like a pretty easy fix, i don't see any reason why they wouldn't do this, just like giving 720p screens the same field of view as 1080p screens, something they haven't done despite getting...
  7. P

Weapons & Equip Nerf Fledgling Wings

For me honestly, it's just as powerful as something like the bundle of balloons, seems pretty balanced for me honestly, maybe when outrunning bosses on 1080p screens it might be unbalanced since they give you more field of view over 720p screens.
  8. P

Weapons & Equip the item "g*psy robe" has a racial slur in it.

Whether it gets changed or not really doesn't matter for me, so if it bothers you, sure go ahead and let them change it. I just hoped they let 720p and 1080p screens have the same field of view.
  9. P

Other Modded 1.5?

You can label any mod you want as a 1.5, and mods will probably keep being created for the forseeable future, only mod I would be interested in is a mod that gives 720p and 1080p screens the same field of view.
  10. P

The "final" update for terraria has already arrived, even though the last 10 versions or so were also the "last update", and this GLARING OVERSIGHT, still remains without a solution. Screens with lower resolutions have a way lower field of view than a 1080p screen, which makes a significant...
  11. P

Did 1.4.1 "fix" happiness?

I mean, the normal prices for npc's already are higher than the ones with discounts, so there already is a reason to build more bases, the higher prices for npc's seems pretty useless and annoying. Fix 720p
  12. P

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Wow, mobile has 1.4 and 720p screens on Pc STILL doesn't have the same field of view as 1080p screens, why would re-logic do this?
  13. P

Is there a mod to increase field of view in 720p screens?

For some unknown reason, re-logic doesn't let players with 720p screens have the same field of view as 1080p screens, making an unfair advantage for 1080p players and makes the game less enjoyable for 720p screen players. Is there a mod that lets you increase your field of view, until re-logic...
  14. P

Other Screen resolution should not change view distance.

There is basically no issue with letting 720p screens have a larger field of view, re-logic just hates players with lower resolution
Back
Top Bottom