Recent content by plug313

1. plug313

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I don't even expect any new content... I just want to be able to play my game.
  2. plug313

I officially gave up on this.
  3. plug313

I keep looking at the Terraria icon on my 3DS and it makes me so sad that I spent money on this and can't play it unless I want to lose progress every few minutes and risk my world getting corrupted...
  4. plug313

I think we should try do we know the twitter handles of more Terraria developers and people who work at relogic?
  5. plug313

exactly, I mean, that's the worst part. possibly waiting for nothing. a small part of me still hopes they've been quietly preparing a final update that actually really fixes the game. even though I know it's unlikely at this point. I still check every now and then for news because I still hope...
  6. plug313

I just think it's unacceptable they're selling a broken product... but I guess there's nothing we can do now. sucks.
  7. plug313

we haven't heard anything about this version in nearly half a year...
  8. plug313

at this point the least they could do is inform us that they have abandoned this version. just hoping we forget would be kind of a :red:ty move.
  9. plug313

and that helps how? you don't know me or my experience with this game. I have the right to...

and that helps how? you don't know me or my experience with this game. I have the right to complain, I paid for a game I can't play. positivity can't last forever if I don't see any progress being made. I've volunteered to do debugging and help however I can, no reply from anyone, haven't heard...
  10. plug313

uh ok. how come?

uh ok. how come?
  11. plug313

the game is unplayable for me currently thanks to constant crashing. this is the only 3DS game I've ever experienced this with and I have A LOT of 3DS games btw.
  12. plug313

I've experienced that. on a New 3DS. we aren't sure but it looks like it. we haven't heard anything about it in a long while.
  13. plug313

I wasn't directing my tweet at you, sorry if it seemed like it. I know strangely some people don't experience those issues. I'm glad some people don't but it sucks for those of us who do. :sigh:
  14. plug313

look. I just decided to start over with a new character in a new world. of course my game won't stop crashing. it crashed like 5 seconds after I first entered the world. and a couple of times when I was playing. this is not a quirk I can get used to. it's progress lost. and yes I did try to...
  15. plug313

so, they abandoned this version?
Back
Top Bottom