Recent content by Plushee900

1. Plushee900

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

nooooooooooooooo sharanga is getting removed, but i want to try the hellwing bat, but wow alot of exclusive items are getting remove but thats a good think (i think)
  2. Plushee900

Bye Ocram and im gonna buy the sparkly wings
  3. Plushee900

ill tell them about the sparkly wings will be gone but will be replace with cenx wings, that will be cool :)
  4. Plushee900

Rip Ocram but will it stay on mobile though because he is a very cool boss, but thanks for the information, i'll let my fans know that ocram will be gone, i wish i see ocram one day because i will miss him! :(
  5. Plushee900

LOL do it was nice talking to you man

LOL do it was nice talking to you man
  6. Plushee900

HAHAHA! But it was amean comment anyways and by the way how did you know that i watch anime?

HAHAHA! But it was amean comment anyways and by the way how did you know that i watch anime?
  7. Plushee900

oh okay? but it was mean comment and yeah

oh okay? but it was mean comment and yeah
  8. Plushee900

was it a joke or roasting and i never roast people anyways

was it a joke or roasting and i never roast people anyways
  9. Plushee900

oohh cool okay can we stop roasting and can we be nice now?

oohh cool okay can we stop roasting and can we be nice now?
  10. Plushee900

oh was it a joke! or was it just you getting roasted?

oh was it a joke! or was it just you getting roasted?
  11. Plushee900

HA! LOL thats the only thing you say? that probably you couldn't be bothered to read it anyways!

HA! LOL thats the only thing you say? that probably you couldn't be bothered to read it anyways!
  12. Plushee900

it's because i wanted to do it for fun and me and my wanted to do it!

it's because i wanted to do it for fun and me and my wanted to do it!
  13. Plushee900

and look, you probably dont know how hard it is to make a youtube channel, you probably thinks...

and look, you probably dont know how hard it is to make a youtube channel, you probably thinks is easy because you watch PythonGB and any other terraria youtuber and if you ask them 'is it easy to start a youtube channel and make grow very fast' they might say 'it' hard to start one but once you...
Back
Top Bottom