• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Pmuuhzedci Sycdan's latest activity

• Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan updated their status.
    (Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time) no one can really understand how fun dingodile is to play until they methodically yeet every...
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan reacted to Aedan The Borf's comment on Pmuuhzedci Sycdan's profile post with Haha Haha.
    No you’ll find it on your own. Keep thinking for eternity...
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan commented on Simple's profile post.
    when you say it was larger then your thumb, are you including the legs or not including them
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan commented on Wisp95's profile post.
    oh dear god
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan commented on >>Terrarian<<'s profile post.
    yea, i know that tmodloader hasn't been updated atleast i already have a few mods i want to try; maybe i'll find more
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    if you keep posting :red: like this, i will PERSONALLY come to your house and take all the marshmallows out of your cereal
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan commented on LordRubin's profile post.
    colliding with a cracked dungeon brick that you're grappled to will break it instantly did you try grappling around with reckless abandon
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan commented on ChimeraWarden's profile post.
    so you're saying that if i tape enough flies together and throw them at someone, it would kill them epic
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan commented on >>Terrarian<<'s profile post.
    considering i can now play the pc version, i'm definitely going to check out mods
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    that's it, i'm coming to revoke your eating privileges
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan left a message on Buffling's profile.
    Question Of The Day 382: would you rather choose to be immortal but still feel pain, or feel no pain, but be still mortal
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan left a message on Buffling's profile.
    hey can i do the next qotd
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan updated their status.
    (Kingdom Hearts) so, i beat proud mode, solidifying my 30th platinum trophy, decided to sequence skip both wonderland because i :red:ing...
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan commented on Mug Romantic the Mimic a's profile post.
    modify every animal with feet so they have human feet
  • Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan commented on UserError404's profile post.
    i said :red: sony when ff7 remake became a playstation exclusive for a year because appearently, the game every ff fan has been waiting...
Top Bottom