• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

so, i've been going absolutely crazy in this game, and now have 5 chimps completions and 2 black borders, and can i just say, :red: half cash, seriously.
    • Love
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    Half cash really just requires cheap, effective strategies like Gwen + Overdrive/Tack zone or Obyn + Druid of Wrath spam. Or, you could always use Benjamin.

(Also congratz on the 2 black borders)
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

well, i got pre-game prep, and unlocked adora. my try for the axis of havoc achievement went through with no problems, thanks to prince of darkness. now i'm going to go for the 2m pops challenge.
    (Tales of Symphonia)

well, i beat abbysion with some difficulty, but mother:red:er was it worth it. nebilim does 3 THOUSAND damage per hit. the cameo battle in the coliseum was over in under a minute and i also took out seles, and forgotten anamnesis. didn't burn the book because i want to do it again.
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    nebilim's insane damage for scale, on the highest difficulty, the final boss has only 120000 health
    so, i'm now older by exactly 1 year, and yet i don't feel happy about this. oh well, at least i'll get another title in a few weeks
    [Tales of Symphonia]

well, i've gotten to mithos' castle, and am at level 80. going for genis and raine's devil arms now, hopefully i can beat abyssion to unlock them. then, when i figure out how to get into niflheim, imma do that.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Still been meaning to play Tales of Symphonia myself. I've played Berseria and Abyss so far and love them for having complex morally gray characters in both the protagonists & antagonists.

I hear Symphonia is one of the best games in the series and Mithos fascinates me.
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    i've played both symphonia games, both xillia games, zestiria, and berseria. i want to get into vesperia too and i can't wait for tales of arise to come out
    does anybody know what's going on with reddits mobile site? it doesn't want to load for me
    Falloutguy645
    Falloutguy645
    I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them at that moment, works just fine for me.
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    reddit only works for me when i use the desktop site now, the mobile one is just stuck, i can't log in or do anything
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    ok, now it's working just fine
    so, i appearently dressed regal up as a chef before i beat mithos, and he was still in that chef outfit when you run into him in the meltokio sewers. it was pretty funny to see zelos get stomped by a convict cosplaying as a chef
    deciding to take a break from getting the treasure hunter trophy, and for whatever reason, have decided to start playing tales of symphonia again. i have to relearn the controls though, because i haven't played it in almost 1 year.

although, i could swear i changed normal attack to x, and tech to o. oh well.
    well, i now have every t3 weapon aside from kains lance. not too long until i can go whip orphans :red:.

also, remember that comment about succeeding the first death on an adamantoise? i was wrong. getting that to happen twice was more satisfying. sometimes i R E A L L Y wish i could record video on the ps3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom